Wrigley Merch Schedule?

With the Cubbies in town the week leading up to the show, where does that leave the merch schedule. Could wait till Friday, but that leaves 4 days vs. 5 that they chose for Fenway. Could do a Pop-Up shop on Thursday . . . What are the guesses?

Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    all details for wrigley,will be after fenway shows..thye can ndo merst on 17th,19th,20th,21th,22th for wrigley..is 5 days as well
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CloneOfASonCloneOfASon Posts: 1,080

thye can ndo merst on 17th,19th,20th,21th,22th for wrigley..is 5 days as well

The Cubs have home games the 16th, 17th, and 18th.
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/schedule/?c_id=chc#y=2016&m=8&calendar=DEFAULT
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,651
    Hope for something downtown
  • pjsteelerfanpjsteelerfan Posts: 9,895

thye can ndo merst on 17th,19th,20th,21th,22th for wrigley..is 5 days as well

The Cubs have home games the 16th, 17th, and 18th.
    http://chicago.cubs.mlb.com/schedule/?c_id=chc#y=2016&m=8&calendar=DEFAULT
    The Merch presale might not be at Wrigley to start. I'm sure they figured out a way to do it. Information probably posted the weekend before the shows.
    ...got a mind full of questions and a teacher in my soul...

The Merch presale might not be at Wrigley to start. I'm sure they figured out a way to do it. Information probably posted the weekend before the shows.

Of course! Park District doesn't like anything going on at Grant Park that week :rock_on:

• glennb2112glennb2112 Posts: 247
    Lets not forget the Air and Water show is that weekend... Downtown will be a F^&*% madhouse.
  • tschavtschav Posts: 2,840
    Most likely a popup shop elsewhere, the only open space near the stadium is a construction zone - lots less space to stand around than in 2013. Hopefully said popup shop is in my office building, or I'll host a popup shop in my apartment. :)
    tschav said:

I'll host a popup shop in my apartment. :)

I'll bring beer if you make room in your fridge
  • wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 944
    Trying to think of a venue that could host this on say Thursday. Have some music, some beers, vitalogy foundation donations i.e. raffle off some merch
  • glennb2112glennb2112 Posts: 247
    wbutler29 said:

Trying to think of a venue that could host this on say Thursday. Have some music, some beers, vitalogy foundation donations i.e. raffle off some merch

Rosemont? Close to airport/pubic transportation