To those having login problems...

dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
I believe the issue is that, with the site re-design, PJ has implemented new password requirements that were not in place before. Due to this, some passwords will not meet the new standard and likely not work any longer. Mine worked fine late last night but I got some odd 'sso' (single sign-on) errors today and once that happened, I could no longer login.

Just use the password reset option, follow the instructions for new password requirements, and that should fix your issue. At least that worked for me. I had the same issue as reported by user 'cutz'. (apologies if this is old info, I did not search for a response from 10c on this)

Hope this helps.

Comments

• tschavtschav Posts: 2,840
    Yup, that's what happened to me. Had a simple password and updated it and things are cool again.
  • edoconedocon Posts: 329
    Yes, this happened to me too. A password reset adhering to new stricter requirements worked.
  • Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,141
    thanks for the thread, I thought I was going crazy.
  • SpagsSpags Posts: 3,031
    Big up!
    Nature drunk and High
  • I had this same issue yesterday and reset my password (actually used my same/original password) worked fine. However today I could not login again. I reset my pass word again using the same original password and it logged me in. So I am not sure if it's just a implemented new password requirements as I have been using the same password when I reset it and works with the same password.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    Only works for.me is mobile forum
    Forum from pc all browzers isnt working
    Website from mobike.tablet,pc is not working
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Only works for.me is mobile forum

I don't give a Wrigleys ass.

Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549

! I heard cubs is killling it this year!!best team!!..im going at the game before pj shows!!first time ever ill watch baseball in my life!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • WashmyLUVWashmyLUV Posts: 102
    It wont allow me to reset my password. I have tried numerous times, and no email is ever sent. So frustrating, I just want to shop!
  • dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    It took awhile for my reset email to come in. You may want to check your spam folder if you have not already. It might have seen as spam. Hope you get it sorted. Email support if you need help..I'm sure they can help out if your account is screwed up.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897
    dpphoto said:

I believe the issue is that, with the site re-design, PJ has implemented new password requirements that were not in place before. Due to this, some passwords will not meet the new standard and likely not work any longer. Mine worked fine late last night but I got some odd 'sso' (single sign-on) errors today and once that happened, I could no longer login.

Just use the password reset option, follow the instructions for new password requirements, and that should fix your issue. At least that worked for me. I had the same issue as reported by user 'cutz'. (apologies if this is old info, I did not search for a response from 10c on this)

Hope this helps.

Changing your password is the solution (worked for me), but it wasn't because of the old passwords not meeting new requirements as far as I can tell, because my old password did meet all of the typical strong password standards (combinations of upper and lower case, symbols, numbers), and it still didn't work. Plus the new password that 10C sent me didn't actually meet those kinds of requirements. It was just capital letters and numbers, no symbols, no lowercase. But anyway, either way, changing your password is obviously a fix for those with login issues! Maybe 10C should send an email to members about this instead of dealing with it on a case by case basis. I bet there are plenty of people who aren't even aware of these problems yet.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dpphotodpphoto Posts: 284
    Weird... the reset option did not send a password to me. It sends a link to click which takes you to a page to reset to whatever you need based on the new requirements. 10C sending you a temp password is not very secure.

10C should definitely address it. By the posts I have seen, there are several scenarios in which people are seeing the issue (phone works, pc doesnt, vice-versa, etc). I'm assuming there is some sort of disconnect between auth tokens, sso, previous sessions (keeping the connection live) and the new requirements. Just guessing based on the logic of what we know (change in password logic) and how the other pieces work.
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,145

! I heard cubs is killling it this year!!best team!!..im going at the game before pj shows!!first time ever ill watch baseball in my life!!
    enjoy your first baseball game!