Free Boston 4Star hotel in Back Bay prepaid and my flight changed; check in 8/4 check out 8/5

Since I can't be there as early as planned and have to miss the Friday show, but I will let you stay in my prepaid hotel room on Thursday night in exchange for a poster or something.

send me an email
dhreid1@gmail.com

Comments

• PianoManKDPianoManKD Posts: 125
    Annnnnnd this place has officially hit an all time low.
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,037

What's the problem with the offer? Better than the room going to waste
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Posts: 2,145

what are you talking about? A poster for a room sounds like a pretty good deal to me
  • Hawk123Hawk123 Posts: 2,037

what are you talking about? A poster for a room sounds like a pretty good deal to me
    No kidding, if my plans changed and a non-refundable room was going to waste I would offer it up for whatever I could get. Poster seems more than fair. Good luck finding someone OP
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    He should donate it to the homeless.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • spinchikspinchik Posts: 56
    I'm going to try to find a poster for you!!!
    "we are Given To Fly using Parachutes to Breakerfall landing on the Marker In The Sand. we are just Driftin down the Long Road of life for Nothings As It Seems, it's a roll of Gods' Dice and in the end we all Go into Thin Air. so Smile when you are Down - You Are your own Pilate in life; Release the Leash and don't regret a Life Wasted, live in the Present Tense, and Hold On for you will Soon Forget the Insignificance of it all."