ROAD TRIP: Philly burbs to Boston and back, leaving Sun late morning

Room for 2, leaving Bucks County, PA around 11am heading up to Fenway. Driver is CDL licensed, clean driving record, responsible, likely driving an SUV. All are welcomed! Any questions reply or PM.
About us: 2 males, 40s, been to many many shows throughout the years.

Comments

• cutzcutz Posts: 11,785
    Just a heads-up: The Yankees have a home game that starts at 1:00, so chances are you'll hit some fucked up traffic in north Jersey/GW Bridge.
  • I'm doing the same trip from Hunterdon county. I'm sure you know, but just in case come up 202 then take 287 all the way up to Tappan Zee. I'd make trip with you but plan on staying until Monday

I'm doing the same trip from Hunterdon county. I'm sure you know, but just in case come up 202 then take 287 all the way up to Tappan Zee. I'd make trip with you but plan on staying until Monday

Is that bridge good to go over? Wasn't ther some construction accident that happen on the Tappan Zee a week or so ago?
  • JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    thanks for the info. i havent checked the route yet but will beforehand.
    update. we may drive an hour or so after the show and crash at a hotel along the route.
    guy driving is an animal thou, once he hits the road, no telling if he'll stop or not.
    in 2000 after the virginia beach show straight to charlotte, after greensboro show, straight to atlanta and pretty much the same rest of the us leg.
    I'm curious what route you'll be taking, so let me know when you do.

Hell, i'm not sure how i'm going yet.
    does anyone go to MFY games anymore? place always looks empty.
    i have an extra single for Sun, if you're along our route and were thinking about goiing. seat location rf box 97