Options

Daughter tag: "Pride"

GetALifeGetALife Posts: 554
edited June 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Hi folks!

I was in Düsseldorf yesterday and didn't sleep til then...it was f-f-fantastic!
First I thought I have to die in the pit in 6th row...then I managed myself to the back and the sight was good as well and I could enjoy this brilliant set... I'm so glad that I've been there...it was even better than Munich last week :)

So, now the "real topic" for this thread. How do you think about a Daughter tag of U2's "Pride"? ... maybe with "One band comes in the name of love..."
I would love to hear that, tried it myself at home with a recording and on the guitar... Maybe it has been played once... Maybe this thread is "wrong" here and there is a thread for Daughter tags...?

All the best to all of you, especially the ones who will see them the next days...

Christian
Oldenburg, Germany
# 2000: Hamburg # 2006: Berlin # 2007: Munich * Dusseldorf # 2009: Berlin * Manchester * London # 2010: Dublin * Belfast * Berlin # 2012: Amsterdam I & II * Berlin I & II * Stockholm * Oslo * Copenhagen # 2014: Amsterdam I & II * Milan * Trieste * Vienna * Berlin ___ # EV 2012 - Amsterdam I & II # 2 # EV 2017: Berlin ____  * 2018: Amsterdam I & II * Prague * Krakow * Berlin # 2022: Berlin- Vienna - Prague - Amsterdam I - Amsterdam II