Options

Merch swappie swap! Lookin' for some help--Fenway work for my Wrigley work

So here's the deal...my wife and I will in Boston for both Fenway shows but she works through Thursday so we can't get there till Friday and we're a bit worried a lot of the good goodies will be gone. My proposal...you pick up a couple, two, tree things for me and when I go to Wrigley, I'll do the same for you. I can ship your Wrigley stuff at your expense. The Fenway goodies I'd want to get from you in Boston over the weekend. We struck gold at the House of Blues and could always meet up there if you want.

If that doesn't work for you...I have an extra Philly 1 poster or an extra Quebec City poster from this year's tour that I could give you for your time and effort....can bring either one to Boston with me on Friday.

Looking for one of each of the patches and one each of the stickers, all 3 hats (I'm a hat collector), 1 shirt, and a poster if possible. I know it's a lot of crap, but it's for both my wife and I...we are each 10C members. It would also make me feel good to know that I helped out someone with some Wrigley merch that they otherwise would have missed out on.

I'd gladly pick up about the same for you in Chicago...or at least try my best. I'm going to Chicago alone but will be there the Tuesday before Saturday's show and will be able to hit multiple merch tents if they set them up similar to Fenway (which I think they will). I'm flying Southwest (where bags fly free!!!) and I can haul your Wrigley loot home with me and mail it to you once I get home. I promise you I'll treat your merch like it's my own.

Shoot me a pm and we can exchange cell numbers and text up the details and what not.
Dallas Lollapalooza '92
Denton UNT '93
Hartford '10
Worcester 2 '13
Hartford '13
Philly 1 '16
Philly 2 '16
NYC MSG 2 '16
Quebec City '16
Fenway 1 '16
Fenway 2 '16
Wrigley 1 '16