PJ Lexington 2016 Eddie said to build a #WallAroundTrump

DC40485DC40485 Posts: 19
At the Pearl Jam concert in Lexington this year Eddie mentioned how we should build a wall around Donald Trump. So I started a Twitter account @WallAroundTrump "Dedicated to building a wall around Republican Presidential Candidate Donald J. Trump with his own words."

Help me spread it! It's a 102 day social experiment. Pretty much short video clips of The Donald shooting himself in the feet simply by talking.

Please follow! #WallAroundTrump

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    I was there and don't even remember that. I agree though.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Pearl34JamPearl34Jam Posts: 1,102
    He didn't say that in Lexington. It was one of the Canada shows.

Also this is a very cute thing you've got going. Can't have enough anti-Trump accounts in social media, right? If I made one for Hillary, I'd be a "sexist", right liberals?
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • DC40485DC40485 Posts: 19
    Sorry I went to 11 shows this tour and swore it was Lexington. If it was in Canada then it had to have been Quebec?? I've been searching through to find it...when I do I'll correct it.
  • DC40485 said:

Sorry I went to 11 shows this tour and swore it was Lexington. If it was in Canada then it had to have been Quebec?? I've been searching through to find it...when I do I'll correct it.

Snort!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Lex he talked about him being half full of shit.

TOR 1 he was long winded but I didn't catch everything he said.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    Can we throw Hilary in with him? #DontVote'16
  • SG185699SG185699 Posts: 12
    Looking forward to hearing a few anti-Trump comments from Ed at Fenway! I live in a bastion of Trump supporters, and I just don't get it. Thanks for always putting yourself out there for what you believe in, Pearl Jam!
  • He said it at Bonnaroo