Come Back

crownofBcrownofB Posts: 24
edited August 2016 in The Porch
On MSG II this past May, the band dedicated Sirens to one of my good friends, Tom Rorke. He passed away last June tragically at the age of 23. He was one of the biggest PJ fans I know and with 100+ family and friends at the show that night, it meant the world to all of us. Couldnt have asked for a better way to honor his name. Tom was a proud server of our country as an active Marine reserve, avid PJ fan and overall one of the best kids I knew. Kid could put a smile on anyone he came across. August 7th would have been his 25th birthday and a bunch of us are traveling up to Boston that night for the show and celebrate our friend and of course to see the band kill it at Fenway. If theres any way y'all can help spread the word about this it would mean the world to his family and friends to possibly get a song dedicated to one of the greatest kids I know on his birthday (Come Back ??? would be amazing, of course noone would be picky about the choice). The band already knows the story of what happened, if we can spread the word that it's his birthday I know they would love to do something for him. Thanks for taking the time to read this, and I'll see some of you at the show hopefully. (Won a pair of 10C tickets so pumped!!)

Thanks!!
Post edited by crownofB on

Comments

• hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Long post... But I will support your effort.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • crownofBcrownofB Posts: 24
    Thanks !