Our Mission @ Fenway 2

R2D2R2D2 Posts: 9
So let me start by saying that this is my third go around here. Been awhile but forgot all my login and let the membership go so. 65X XXX Is where it's at. Damn that's a big number.

So Fenway 2 will be my 10th show. I'm bringing the wife, and it's going to be her 1st. I've experienced her rock and roll Mecca (Rolling Stones) and now she will experience mine. We have dealt with a lot of loss this past year with both her mom and most recently her dad. Charlie was everything I could've asked for in a father-in-law. He always told me he loved me and that he felt that way from the moment he met me. Just so you can understand the kind of man he was, he had 17 kids. 17 that all called him dad. And he only fathered 3 of them. My wife is not one of the 3. Her father was never there, but Charlie has been for 35 years. He loved he Red Sox and told one of the kids to play 2nd base for them. So now that he has been cremated and his ashes are back, my wife has a necklace with some ashes in it. So he will be there with us on the field for the show. If all goes as planned, not all of him will be coming home. Man of the hour is a perfect song for him, hint hint.

So thanks for reading. Enjoy the shows. Bringing he boy to Fenway 1 and can't wait.

Man Of the Hour for Papa Charlie thanks