My song requests for Fenway 2... (Yours?)

Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
IMO, I "gotta" have Small Town, Betterman, Daughter and YL. If the Daughter tag was "It's OK" or even WMA, I'd be super-happy. Y Led with the whole band doing Little Wing before Mike shreds Star-Spangled Banner like in 2006 at the Gorge? OH YES!

If they wanted to do Hunger Strike and/or Chloe/Crown, I'd be happy. I'd like to hear MFC, but I don't think I want to hear it without the "untitled" intro. I wouldn't mind hearing Down, Immortality or Undone...but I don't bet we get the b-sides of those three. Wasted Reprise into Life Wasted like in 2006 with Ed talking over the organ intro? That'd be cool.

Why Go, Garden, Deep and Release and I'd finish Ten.

Covers? Baba O'Riley remains to be heard live. It was on the setlist in Cincinnati but scratched.

One of my favorites is Santa Cruz... "make my way to Fenway Park?" Why not?

Songs I don't need to hear -- Even Flow (but I'm sure it'll happen.) Do The Evolution... Indifference (I'm a sucker for Y Led.)

No fancy or "sad" stories with these about kids or lost loves or anything...just a dude wanting to hear some favorites and stuff he hasn't heard after a few (not many) shows.

I figure with those, I gotta get a couple...
Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

Comments

• mcrokmcrok Posts: 628
    Vitalogy
    96 - Ft Lauderdale
    98 - ATL; WPB I & II
    00 - WPB I & II
    03 - Boston I; Detroit I & II
    04 - Boston VFC I & II
    05 - Borgata II
    08 - WPB; NY MSG I & II
    10 - CLE
    12 - Music Midtown; EV Jax II; EV Orlando I&II
    13 - BWI; CVille; CLT
    14 - Memphis
    16 - Jax; Gville; Cola; Fenway II
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
    mcrok said:

Vitalogy

That's the rumor. I wonder how they'd play Pry, To and Mop.

I'm also adding "Given To Fly" as a classic that I enjoy hearing. Wishlist and the extended tags are always welcome as well.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Tiz10Tiz10 Posts: 270
    With the performance of "Angel" which no one on here thought they would ever play again, I'm going to say "Just a Girl". As a guitar player myself, it's got a badass guitar solo I would love to see live.
    August 17th 1998 Indianapolis, IN
    August 18th 2000 Indianapolis, IN
    June 22nd 2003 Indianapolis, IN
    June 11th 2008 West Palm Beach, FL
    June 12th 2008 Tampa, FL
    October 15th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 16th 2013 Worcester, MA
    October 3rd 2014 St.Louis, MO
    April 8th 2016 Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    April 9th 2016 Miami, FL
    April 11th 2016 Tampa, FL
    August 5th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 1)
    August 7th 2016 Boston, MA (Fenway 2)
    April 7th 2017 Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
    edited August 2016
    Tiz10 said:

With the performance of "Angel" which no one on here thought they would ever play again, I'm going to say "Just a Girl". As a guitar player myself, it's got a badass guitar solo I would love to see live.

Just A Girl... wow!

I do feel like they need a "special song" that they play only once in a rare while. For me, it *used* to be Chloe/Crown until they played it almost monthly...and it doesn't sound as good now since EV can't hit the high notes.
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on