Looking for TOD LA the forum single ticket

haakonsenhaakonsen Posts: 10
edited July 2016 in The Porch
Anyone would like to sell to a long time fan? Been a fan club member for a while and totally lost contact with the world due to family issues.... missed the presale completely... this ticket is just for me, hope for the one thing that I can look foward to this year, thanks
Post edited by haakonsen on

Comments

• SpartanacusSpartanacus Posts: 828
    There are singles still available for LA...at least there were a few minutes ago.
    19 Pearl Jam shows and still searching for Deep!
    1998 (2) - East Lansing & Auburn Hills; 2000 (2) - Tampa & Noblesville; 2003 (2) - Lexington & Noblesville; 2006 (1) - Cincinnati; 2007 (1) - Chicago (Lollapalooza); 2008 (Ed in Milwaukee); 2009 (1) - Chicago; 2010 (1) - Noblesville; 2013 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2016 (Temple of the Dog in Los Angeles); 2017 (Ed at Ohana in Dana Point);
    2021 (3) - Dana Point I, II & III; 2022 (3) - San Diego & Los Angeles I & II; 2025 - Southern U.S. Tour Please!
  • gotthebottlegotthebottle Posts: 2,651
    Yes..singles pop up in 230
  • haakonsenhaakonsen Posts: 10
    any closer seats from ten club that you folks can sell? thanks
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    edited July 2016
    So you want a ticket, but those available aren't close enough? Good luck to you, but I would take what is available and be thankful for the opportunity.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • PM'd
  • bosshogg18bosshogg18 Posts: 1,094
    deadendp said:

So you want a ticket, but those available aren't close enough? Good luck to you, but I would take what is available and be thankful for the opportunity.

Agreed. For Seattle I just want to be in building. I would be stoked to be able to buy or trade for a nosebleed single.
  • haakonsenhaakonsen Posts: 10
    thank you for the help, got one!