Options

Ask Russian Hackers

As the title says..... Ask Russian Hackers, as Trump did..

Russian Hackers... could you please hack the Ticketmaster system and add all the Temple of the Dog shows to my account?

Thanks!

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

Comments

• Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    russians guccifer2.0 please hack powerball on sat...hack my email account to ill email myself a pic of my ticket
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Russian hackers, would you please hack *************.com where I ordered the new Dinosaur Jr album with a chance to win a signed poster IF THEY HAD PLACED MY ORDER CORRECTLY and put me on that winners list.

Thank you!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    Please, please, please Russian hackers hack the Fenway set lists for 3.5 hour no repeat shows.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Boxes&BooksBoxes&Books USA Posts: 2,672
    Dear Russian Hackers,
    could you please hack the Adele website and mark the upcoming tour as canceled so that I can show my wife the tour has been cancelled. I don't want to go. Please.
    Thank you for your time and consideration

Warm regards,
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
  • Options
    Kev - Coat and KeysKev - Coat and Keys Earth Posts: 357
    Well I guess the Russians could hack Trump's computer if they want folder after folder containing the 'best' pictures of his daughter.
  • Options

Well I guess the Russians could hack Trump's computer if they want folder after folder containing the 'best' pictures of his daughter.

I truly don't believe he knows how to work a computer. See anything missing?

• Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    Since I'm apparently a Hillary robot, can Russia hack into my AI and make me a real boy.

Thanks in advance, beep... bop
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited July 2016
    Jason P said:

I truly don't believe he knows how to work a computer. See anything missing?

:lol: That's actually pretty funny. I don't even see a laptop anywhere. Weird!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I read that he has his emails printed out and waiting for him on his desk each morning.
  • Options
    You will know if the emails (if they exist) are real by the way people react. If people copied on the emails start saying "no comment" instead of laughing them off, that will give a good indication of the authenticity.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    "I don't do the email thing," Trump said in a 2007 deposition, according to The Times.

http://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-email-computer-use-texting-2015-7
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Dear anti-Russian Hackers - Please post the Trump /Putin secret handshake

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh