Thoughts on songs TOTD will be playing, including Mad Season?

DukeMDukeM Posts: 25
Just putting this out there.....

I would think we would hear a mix of TOTD, PJ, Mother Love Bone, Soundgarden, maybe some of Chris's solo work, and of course, Mad Season, and other surprises too.

This is **NOT** a "request" thread! Interested in other's feelings/opinions about this.

Note: I'm certain they will play whatever they want, and each show will be unique – that's why we love their live shows! ;-)

Thoughts?
Michael in Los Angeles
First Show was 1995
I've lost count of how many afterwards.
Memorable funny show moments: The Halloween show with the whole band dressed as The Villiage People including Mike in assless chaps doing Yellow Ledbetter; Ed forgetting the words to "Betterman" in Vegas.
Ed looking upwards at the the giant cables coming to the center in old Forum (circular building) in LA and saying it looked like the worlds biggest asshole, just like Dick Cheney. :-)

Comments

• drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
    edited July 2016
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • DukeMDukeM Posts: 25
    Not sure how I missed that.... and I did look.

Thhanks!
    Michael in Los Angeles
    First Show was 1995
    I've lost count of how many afterwards.
    Memorable funny show moments: The Halloween show with the whole band dressed as The Villiage People including Mike in assless chaps doing Yellow Ledbetter; Ed forgetting the words to "Betterman" in Vegas.
    Ed looking upwards at the the giant cables coming to the center in old Forum (circular building) in LA and saying it looked like the worlds biggest asshole, just like Dick Cheney. :-)