Wrigley night 2: Trading my 2 GA for 2 reserved?

I'm looking to trade my 2 GA Wrigley night 2 for 2 reserved. I have an offer in 100xxx and looking for club numbers lower than that. Message me for details. Sorry won't accept anything above 100xxx.
"This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."

Comments

• bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394
    Just out of curiosity, are tickets really that bad for anything over 100xxx?
  • rustneversleepsrustneversleeps Posts: 2,209
    bflynn1 said:

Just out of curiosity, are tickets really that bad for anything over 100xxx?

no
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    I would say it depends. In my experience the worse place to be at most concerts is the back of the floor. The reason being the angle between your eyes and the stage decreases the further back you go. I find once I get to around 20 rows I have a hard time seeing the stage. Everything starts to block your view (peoples arms, heads etc..).

It sounds like this poster doesn't want to be in the pit, but wants to be right behind the pit on the floor. That's probably not too bad. It would be something else if he traded for tickets from a new member and was at the back of a floor. The only thing worse that being at the back of the floor in an arena is being back of the floor at a stadium :)
  • Zod said:

I would say it depends. In my experience the worse place to be at most concerts is the back of the floor. The reason being the angle between your eyes and the stage decreases the further back you go. I find once I get to around 20 rows I have a hard time seeing the stage. Everything starts to block your view (peoples arms, heads etc..).

It sounds like this poster doesn't want to be in the pit, but wants to be right behind the pit on the floor. That's probably not too bad. It would be something else if he traded for tickets from a new member and was at the back of a floor. The only thing worse that being at the back of the floor in an arena is being back of the floor at a stadium :)

You got it! My wife does the complaining not I as I can stand all day and night if I have to. Wrigley is not the best for sound and first 3 rows behind the pit would suffice.
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."