A CAR RIDE OR HELP FOR TRANSPORTATION FROM BEDFORD, MA TO FENWAY on 8/7

raidermabraidermab Posts: 36
edited July 2016 in Given To Fly (live)
Hello everybody, my brother and I are going to the show on Sunday (we are coming from New York), but we are staying in Bedford. We are looking for a ride from there to fenway and back to our hotel in Bedford Ma, or can someone help us in how to get to Fenway from Bedford. Thank you so much, I can be reached at raidermab@gmail.com
Post edited by raidermab on

Comments

• If you can't find a ride, I'd recommend using Uber. It'll probably cost about $30-$40 each way, but you can find tons of coupon codes online for $15-$20+ off your first ride with them.
  • raidermabraidermab Posts: 36

If you can't find a ride, I'd recommend using Uber. It'll probably cost about $30-$40 each way, but you can find tons of coupon codes online for $15-$20+ off your first ride with them.

thank you, that is what the hotel recommended and I have never used UBER.
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    raidermab said:

If you can't find a ride, I'd recommend using Uber. It'll probably cost about $30-$40 each way, but you can find tons of coupon codes online for $15-$20+ off your first ride with them.

if you've called for a taxi before then you've sort of used uber - but instead of using a phone to call you're using a phone to connect with the car - it's really easy - i bet they have people who could walk you through setting it up as well - and as wobbler said find a coupon... or use the code 3li2e - you'll get $20 off and so will I :)

or you could drive to alewife and take the red line train to the green line

or drive to riverside and take the green line train from there

or just drive to fenway and pay a ton to park ;)

many options for you - hopefully another fan is at your hotel as that would be easiest :)

raidermab said:

if you've called for a taxi before then you've sort of used uber - but instead of using a phone to call you're using a phone to connect with the car - it's really easy - i bet they have people who could walk you through setting it up as well - and as wobbler said find a coupon... or use the code 3li2e - you'll get $20 off and so will I :)

or you could drive to alewife and take the red line train to the green line

or drive to riverside and take the green line train from there

or just drive to fenway and pay a ton to park ;)

many options for you - hopefully another fan is at your hotel as that would be easiest :)

thank you, if we do use uber and there is a good chance, I will use your code, PJ fans are the best. Your right, the best would be more PJ fans staying at our hotel (double tree).
  • PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,875
    i'd be shocked if there werent other fans there... maybe make a sign for your car window and try to park in a high visibility spot

or just hang out in the lobby and just look for the PJ type ;) wear a PJ shirt and a smile and see what happens

i'd be shocked if there werent other fans there... maybe make a sign for your car window and try to park in a high visibility spot

or just hang out in the lobby and just look for the PJ type ;) wear a PJ shirt and a smile and see what happens

We are taking the bus from NY to Boston MA, we don't have a vehicle. I hope there will be some fans there. Thank you