Comments

• MikeoMikeo Posts: 199
    Three Amigos!!
  • SmellymanSmellyman Posts: 4,524
    love it. 3 of my favorites
  • rylanrylan Posts: 230
    Awesome
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    If only we all could have found such lucrative hobbies instead of jobs!
  • SarahSarah Posts: 736
    Love it!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Awesome.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • matt84matt84 Posts: 718
    Brilliant photo!
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Not sure it's a brilliant photo.

It shows that it's nice to be rich and famous
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    It's a typical picture taken millions of times a day by people around the world.

Nothing brilliant about it.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,419

It shows three guys hanging out, two of which are wearing funny hats.

I hope they enjoyed the free bowl of soup.
    https://youtu.be/VzPsdkTCufs
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Replace Ed w/ another... Still brilliant?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • RS151862RS151862 Posts: 2,640
    Apparently today is not the day to be playing fast and loose with your adjectives. Tighten it up people.
    Pittsburgh 1998 • Pittsburgh 2006 • 2012 Isle Of Wight Festival • 2012 Made In America Festival • Baltimore 2013 • Seattle 2013
    St. Paul 2014 • Mexico City 2015 • Philadelphia II 2016 • Ottawa 2016 • Amsterdam I & II 2018 • Wrigley Field II 2018 • Phoenix 2022
    Apollo Theater 2022 • Chicago I 2023 • Baltimore 2024

• Not sure it's a brilliant photo.

You do know brilliant = awesome right? Like, awesome photo?
    www.cluthelee.com

It appears it was taken with an iphone. Not brilliant. 3 very famous guys in the picture. Well, 2 very famous guys and Martin short.

It appears it was taken with an iphone. Not brilliant. 3 very famous guys in the picture. Well, 2 very famous guys and Martin short.
    So, neither brilliant or awesome in your book eh? That's a photo full of genius talent right there. Who cares what was used to take it.
    www.cluthelee.com

So, neither brilliant or awesome in your book eh? That's a photo full of genius talent right there. Who cares what was used to take it.
    The photo itself is not brilliant. There are 2 brilliant men in their respected fields and one nominally funny.

The photo itself is not brilliant. There are 2 brilliant men in their respected fields and one nominally funny.
    Yeah, Ed tries though.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,531
    Haha, hilarious turn of context in this thread. I'd bet Matt84 is from the UK. They throw around "brilliant" over there to mean great, good, cool, I like, basically anything favourable. Now, if he's from North America, I'm all for the responses to date, but let's maybe give him the benefit of the doubt?
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • mwplummwplum Posts: 1,531
    Either way, your responses really cheered me up and made me laugh, I was having a horrible day, so thanks.
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
    mwplum said:

Either way, your responses really cheered me up and made me laugh, I was having a horrible day, so thanks.

• mwplum said:

www.cluthelee.com
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,419
    mwplum said:

Haha, hilarious turn of context in this thread. I'd bet Matt84 is from the UK. They throw around "brilliant" over there to mean great, good, cool, I like, basically anything favourable. Now, if he's from North America, I'm all for the responses to date, but let's maybe give him the benefit of the doubt?

Nah, she's a witch. Burn her! Burn her!
    https://youtu.be/h1sRBeparVY
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    Everything has to be documented with a picture these days.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Pics, or it didn't happen.
    ELITIST FUK
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    SD48277 said:

Pics, or it didn't happen.
  • huntersthompsonhuntersthompson Posts: 892
    edited July 2016
    demetrios said:
    Okay....so this picture is brilliant....right? The angle, the lighting, the subtle addition of the "Exit" sign (which holds a greater meaning because of the brilliance of the photographer), the juxtaposition of five men wearing suits while two exhibit terrific nonchalance with their wardrobe choices, five heads cocked to the right while two lean to the left (a general photog rule of thumb when photographing a group of seven), the balance of the hats wherein they are never situated directly next to another hat...always a space--obviously planned. When it comes to a group photo, this is both British and American "brilliant"....or is it?
    Post edited by huntersthompson on
    Ehh
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818

demetrios said:
    Okay....so this picture is brilliant....right? The angle, the lighting, the subtle addition of the "Exit" sign (which holds a greater meaning because of the brilliance of the photographer), the juxtaposition of five men wearing suits while two exhibit terrific nonchalance with their wardrobe choices, five heads cocked the right while two lean to the left (a general photog rule of thumb when photographing a group of seven), the balance of the hats wherein they are never situated directly next to another hat...always a space--obviously planned. When it comes to a group photo, this is both British and American "brilliant"....or is it?
    I see AC vents...was the AC on or off?

• pjalive21 said:

demetrios said:
    Okay....so this picture is brilliant....right? The angle, the lighting, the subtle addition of the "Exit" sign (which holds a greater meaning because of the brilliance of the photographer), the juxtaposition of five men wearing suits while two exhibit terrific nonchalance with their wardrobe choices, five heads cocked the right while two lean to the left (a general photog rule of thumb when photographing a group of seven), the balance of the hats wherein they are never situated directly next to another hat...always a space--obviously planned. When it comes to a group photo, this is both British and American "brilliant"....or is it?
    I see AC vents...was the AC on or off?

Nice pick up....the AC would have been on in an effort to keep the sheen off of the faces of the bluegrass seven....