Fenway Tenclub Ticket Giveaway contest winner?

Comments

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    just got this...holy shit!

You and one guest will be watching Pearl Jam perform at Fenway Park from the Ten Club Suite on August 7th!

From the Ten Club Suite, you and your guest might also be able to check out the band’s soundcheck! *Soundcheck may begin between 3:00pm - 5:00pm, so we recommend showing up early.

Your suite tickets (2) along with your suite access wristbands (2) will be available for pick up on day of show under your name at the will call window located near Gate B on the corner of Van Ness Street and Ipswich Street around 2:00pm. **Do not enter the Ten Club Will Call lines.** Be sure to bring your photo ID.

Upon entering the venue, you must proceed DIRECTLY to the suite level. There will be instructions/directions in the envelope you pick up at will call.

**Please understand there is a possibility that soundcheck may not take place.*

Have a great time!

10c
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737

CONGRATS!!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• ComeToTX said:

You and one guest will be watching Pearl Jam perform at Fenway Park from the Ten Club Suite on August 7th!

From the Ten Club Suite, you and your guest might also be able to check out the band’s soundcheck! *Soundcheck may begin between 3:00pm - 5:00pm, so we recommend showing up early.

Your suite tickets (2) along with your suite access wristbands (2) will be available for pick up on day of show under your name at the will call window located near Gate B on the corner of Van Ness Street and Ipswich Street around 2:00pm. **Do not enter the Ten Club Will Call lines.** Be sure to bring your photo ID.

Upon entering the venue, you must proceed DIRECTLY to the suite level. There will be instructions/directions in the envelope you pick up at will call.

Have a great time!

10c

Will see you there, I just got the same email!!! It should be a great concert!!
    now i have to stress about delayed flights!
  • PN3987PN3987 Posts: 35
    I got that same email too. Coming in hot from Portland, Or on JetBlue not stop redeye.
  • Refresh my memory, which contest was this one?
    Shows Attended
    2008 - Bonnaroo
    2009 - Chicago 1
    2010 - St Louis, Columbus, Indianapolis, Washington D.C
    2011 - Pearl Jam Twenty Festival
    2012 - Music Midtown Festival
    2013 - Wrigley, Dallas, Oklahoma City
    2014 - St. Louis, Memphis
    2016- Greenville, Lexington, Bonnaroo, Wrigley 1
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Thats cool you guys get to see the sound check! Please don't post what they play without warning people first. Some people love the surprise.

Refresh my memory, which contest was this one?

Tenclub contest that was in the last newsletter. 6 winners, 3 each night.
  • Arch22Arch22 Posts: 109
    That should be awesome!
  • KC48939KC48939 Posts: 46
    I won for night 1 as well! Super excited!
    I could hardly believe the email saying I'd won. I always enter the monthly contests but never expect to win. :)
  • ManUnitedManUnited Posts: 160
    See all the Aug 5 winners in the box

Can't wait
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA
    In our suite
    jammer said:

August 5th winner! Thanks 10C!

Subject: Fenway Park Contest

Hello,

Congratulations!!! Your name has been drawn for a free pair of tickets to see Pearl Jam perform at Fenway Park in Boston on August 5th!

This does not include airfare or hotel accommodations. You will need to make your own travel arrangements.

When making travel arrangements, please plan on being in downtown Boston by 2:00pm on August 5th.
    See you next Friday!
    "Whoever, when he dies, leaves on paper a beautiful line of poetry has left the heavens richer and the earth too.”
    F. PESSOA
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Congrats to the Winners... !!!
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403
    ComeToTX said:

Have a great time!

10c

Congrats bud!!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,838
    PJNB said:

CServant said:

Any word back from the 10C to the winners yet?

10club will announce the winners on the 10th of August. All emails should be out by now and I think I have seen 5 of the 6 winners between this thread and Facebook. Congrats again to all the winners!

5 of 6, huh??

I wonder who the 6th could be...
    Dimi??
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
    IcemanDorval
    ComeToTX
    Owl
    PN3987
    ManUnited
    jammerx
    KC48939

7 winners in this thread?
  • OwlOwl Posts: 1,062
    PJNB said:

IcemanDorval
    ComeToTX
    Owl
    PN3987
    ManUnited
    jammerx
    KC48939

I won tickets for 8/7. Didn't know they were for both nights.
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,709
    PJNB said:

IcemanDorval
    ComeToTX
    Owl
    PN3987
    ManUnited
    jammerx
    KC48939

7 out of 6, pretty good percentage.
    This weekend we rock Portland
    edited August 2016
    Another view of the list of winners:

August 5:
    KC48939

August 7:
    IcemanDorval
    ComeToTX
    PN3987
    Owl

Unknown:
    Deadman's coworker

Other winners:
    The person from NJ who won the Vitalogy Foundation raffle by buying raffle tickets. This person also gets to meet the band and various other VIPs, a poster, etc.
    (Do the other winners get that cool stuff as well??)
    Post edited by Lost In Ohio on
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"

I doubt it as there hasn't been any mention of anything like that, but maybe there will be popcorn in the suite!
    KC48939 said:

I doubt it as there hasn't been any mention of anything like that, but maybe there will be popcorn in the suite!

Hahaha I'm sure they'd love that!

I'm guessing the Super Analog $60/year winners get the hot dogs.

But some photos from the suite would be nice!

I bet it's Stone's side.
  • I won a pair for the 7th!!!!! I'm so stoked it hurts.
    See you there!
  • Three things...do we know where the suite is located in relation to the stage? Can wristband wearers go to the GA/near the stage (I know this is not likely.) And can I bring my suitemates anything from NOLA...pralines, hurricane mix, heat/humidity?

Three things...do we know where the suite is located in relation to the stage? Can wristband wearers go to the GA/near the stage (I know this is not likely.) And can I bring my suitemates anything from NOLA...pralines, hurricane mix, heat/humidity?

Suites are above the regular seating around the ballpark. The location of the exact suite for contest winners I don't know. There is no GA, and you won't get on the field without a field (turf) ticket.
    edited August 2016
    Have fun, everyone!
    Post edited by KC48939 on
    So, how was the suite? Can't wait for Sunday.
    It was a GREAT time.

Enjoy
    F. PESSOA
  • brschbrsch Posts: 72
    I won Sunday in the 10c suite! So excited!!
    ManUnited said:

It was a GREAT time.

Enjoy

So it was a sweet suite?