Anyone wanna go to Wrigley field with me??

Hey PJ world...I am Andy, a 46yr old guy from Northern Ireland who is currently travelling the world on my way to see the guys play on 20th August (was lucky to get 2 X tickets through the lottery in Ten Club). So, I have a spare ticket but would love to give it to someone I could get to know and maybe hang out with....I am not a weirdo but will be alone in a strange city from 18th August to 21st. I have been travelling since May but have maintained pretty good personal hygiene :-) Kinda like an OAP backpacker. Ideally I would meet a nice lady who would like to show me some of Chicago......If anyone is interested say hi....I am not looking for anything other than company and a fellow PJ fan. I have seen them twice already and am so excited to be seeing them again...

Comments

• AndyjwilAndyjwil Posts: 5
    Hi all, still looking for a pen pal and someone up for coming to the Wrigley Field gig with me on the 20th...
    I am in New Zealand today...went to Hobbiton earlier, was fantastic...
  • AndyjwilAndyjwil Posts: 5
    Hi all.....ticket is gone and all is well.

I hope you make it to the gigs and have an awesome time...

Andy

"Don't ever get too sad because you never know what's around the corner and sometimes you need to just point yourself in a new direction and go as fast as you fucking can"
    E.V. Belfast 2010
  • Wrigley is one of many historic ballparks - good one to start. Next make your way to Camden Yard...
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Hi, I heard that about Wrigley, I am so excited about seeing the venue. Are you going?