PJ Vinyl Purchased in Dayton?

Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
My friend alleges to have seen a Benaroya Hall vinyl at a Dayton OH antique mall over the July 4th holiday. After scouring the store, I came up empty, so I am wondering if anyone here was fortunate enough to score this gem recently? If so, I am curious to know how much the seller was asking.

Comments

• That's a strong allegation your friend made!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Black73Black73 Posts: 1,018
    Right? I about fell out of my chair, then rushed to the store to rummage through all the booths that sold vinyl.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Maybe he saw a Benaroya Hall vinyl for another artist :smiley: What's his excuse for not picking it up for you?!?
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    In my hometown we had the mall and then we had "the old mall" from the 80s that was mostly office buildings at that point. For nostalgia's sake i took a trip there once. Two stores left total and one was a record shop. They still had a wall of cassettes and still had longbox CDs (this was late 2000s). Lo And behold i found Binaural on vinyl for ten bucks.
    So its possible!
    Suziemay said:

Maybe he saw a Benaroya Hall vinyl for another artist :smiley: What's his excuse for not picking it up for you?!?

He's a casual fan, so it's my fault for not educating him on the value of PJ vinyl. I since asked him to purchase any PJ vinyl he finds except recent reissues of Ten, Vs. & Vitalogy.
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Suziemay said:

This is the question that needs to be asked.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    I found an original UK pressing of George Harrison's "All Things Must Pass" in Delavan, WI during PJ20. I nearly crapped myself when I saw the price. $25.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

In my hometown we had the mall and then we had "the old mall" from the 80s that was mostly office buildings at that point. For nostalgia's sake i took a trip there once. Two stores left total and one was a record shop. They still had a wall of cassettes and still had longbox CDs (this was late 2000s). Lo And behold i found Binaural on vinyl for ten bucks.
    So its possible!

:open_mouth:Nice score.
    ELITIST FUK
    Ray J. T. said:

Suziemay said:

This is the question that needs to be asked.
    Hoping he was mistaken. That said, I've closed that gap in the event he finds original pressings in the future.
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    I think your friend was yanking your crank