Long time fans (this band brought us together) ISO Fenway ticket(s) for either night!!

Good morning all - I've been in the 10club since 1995 and have shared magical experiences, many through selling my extra ticket or giving it away. When I sold my extra ticket for Philly 4 through this forum, I met my PJ soul sister and as luck, or magic would have it she caught the boxing glove Eddie tossed at the opening of the show. What a show that was. We've been unable to connect for a show since then, but I'm driving from NY and she's flying from Maryland in hopes of finding tickets to either show, unless we are lucky to find them beforehand. We would love to sit together but will be so blessed to be in the building, even if sitting at opposite ends of the ballpark. A lot of other people looking so good luck to us all!! Thanks
The wisdom that the old can't give away

How I choose to feel is how I am

Comments

• Bump

• mojamom2mojamom2 Posts: 73
    Awe.... I love you Diane! We'll get there, with a little help from the PJ family! Having faith in tickets coming our way!
  • mojamom2 said:

Awe.... I love you Diane! We'll get there, with a little help from the PJ family! Having faith in tickets coming our way!

Love you too. Yes keeping the faith!!!!