TMR Code invalid

I tried searching to see if anyone else had this problem but couldnt find anything. I registered at tmr, logged in, used the link in the email and i still get invalid code. Please help! Only half a month left to figure this out!

Comments

• kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,614
    Email TMR. This is their deal.
  • ok, i emailed ten club. but ill try tmr also. has this been a problem with others?
  • ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    did you log in first? Mine didn't work until after I logged in. If you don't have an account, I would recommend making one, logging in, and then using the code.
  • TristeluneTristelune Posts: 318
    edited July 2016
    I've sometimes had that kind of issues using IOS/Safari (Apple) You might want to try with another system if that's the case.
    Post edited by Tristelune on
  • Zod said:

did you log in first? Mine didn't work until after I logged in. If you don't have an account, I would recommend making one, logging in, and then using the code.

I had the same issue and this fixed it

"Well, I think this band is incapable of sucking."
    -my dad after hearing Not for You for the first time on SNL .
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,614

Zod said:

I had the same issue and this fixed it

same here
  • geno14geno14 Posts: 84

I tried searching to see if anyone else had this problem but couldnt find anything. I registered at tmr, logged in, used the link in the email and i still get invalid code. Please help! Only half a month left to figure this out!

like the others above have said you need to create an account first. essentially from my take you are subscribing to 3 months of the TMR fanclub.

• HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,430
    edited July 2016

1. Create a TMR account
    2. Login to your TMR account
    3. From the 10C email, click the "ORDER NOW" button. This will take you to the one-time, non-renewed 10C member edition of the vault. Or click this: http://thirdmanstore.com/pj-vault
    4. Add it to your cart
    5. Enter your code from the same email in step 3.
    6. Click apply code
    7. Finish checkout

Post edited by HesCalledDyer on
  • finally got it to work. thanks for all the help guys!