English: Dolby Digital 5.1

Subtitles
None

Discs
Blu-ray Disc
Single disc (1 BD)

Playback
Region free

Wish this was available here in Canada & USA.

Comments

• ZodZod Posts: 10,535
    edited July 2016
    It says it's region free (so i was going to import it), but when you go to blu-ray.com and click the link to amazon, it says dvd in the description... hmmmm

edit: Nevermind.. the button with the 49 euro price with dvd button switches it to the dvd. Bluray is 20 euros. I've been waiting for an HD version for a while. Tempted to take the plunge.
    Post edited by Zod on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,603
    I'm tempted too. Shocked it's been out since '14 and this is the first time I've heard of this release.

Do you remember that Hype! black & white ringer shirt? Not sure if I bought this one from the VHC catalog but it was one of my favorite shirts. I LOVE it! Lost it on my trip back from Toronto in '98. :(
    edited July 2016
    I found it cheaper on amazon.ca:

https://www.amazon.ca/hype/dp/B00I0NN2QI

edit: I ordered one, I'll let you know if it works in my ps3 or ps4 or not.
    Zod said:

I found it cheaper on amazon.ca:

https://www.amazon.ca/hype/dp/B00I0NN2QI

edit: I ordered one, I'll let you know if it works in my ps3 or ps4 or not.

Thanks!
  • chitownp76chitownp76 Posts: 1,469
    Anyone know where we can get thus in USA???
    2014: Moline, IL
    2015: EV Solo (Metro Chicago)
    2016: Philadelphia PA 1, Philadelphia PA 2, New York City NY- MSG 1, EV Solo (Metro Chicago), Boston MA Fenway 1, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    2017: EV Ohana Fest (Dana Point, CA), EV/Pete Townshend Quadrophenia Rosemont, IL
    2018: Seattle WA 1, Seattle WA 2, Missoula MT, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2, Boston MA Fenway 1, Boston MA Fenway 2
    2019: EV Tempe, AZ
    2020: PPD
    2022: EV & Earthlings Chicago 1 & 2, Phoenix AZ, Camden NJ, Nashville TN, St. Louis MO
    2023: EV Tempe, AZ, St Paul, MN 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2024: Noblesville, IN, Wrigley 1, Wrigley 2
    It's an import, so you have to buy it from somewhere that imported it. Seems available on most Amazon sites. I bought mine from Amazon Canada. Maybe it's on amazon USA too?

Amazon Germany listed it as region free, but Amazon Canada didn't. So we'll have to wait to see when it arrives. Hopefully it's region free. I still can't believe it's been out for two years and no one noticed. I also noticed that there's a 3 pack of music blurays on the euro amazon sites which includes it as well (but is listed as region B2 whatever that is). The 3 pack is way cheaper. 11 pounds on amazon uk i think.
    There's good new and bad news. It worked on my ps4 but not my ps3. It means the disc is region free (even though the packaging says region b). That means some of the video (possibly in one of the intro's) is in PAL format so it won't work unless your device is able to handle PAL.

The worse news is that the PQ is pretty rough. It definitely doesn't look like it was pulled from film. It almost looks like an upconverted dvd.
    Zod said:

There's good new and bad news. It worked on my ps4 but not my ps3. It means the disc is region free (even though the packaging says region b). That means some of the video (possibly in one of the intro's) is in PAL format so it won't work unless your device is able to handle PAL.

The worse news is that the PQ is pretty rough. It definitely doesn't look like it was pulled from film. It almost looks like an upconverted dvd.

Thank you for the info. Are there any bonus features on this release?
    Sort of but not really. There's a bonus menu, but all the bonus stuff is just text (like powerpoints on various topics).

Now that I've watch it I wonder if the documentary was filmed on videotape. Maybe it's as good as it gets. I had a hard time finding it on DVD, so this bluray will do.

Everyone looks so young in the doc. I can't believe it's 20 years old.
    It was released 20 year's ago today.