Help Shawn Smith from BRAD..

Don't know whats going but sounds like he is bad off....
https://www.gofundme.com/helpshawnsmith

Comments

• hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    This has been a great read.... I literally printed the thread off at work.... Feet up on the desk...and read every word
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • The site is closed and no longer accepts donations.
  • hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Good... The whole thing sounded f'd up... No one should of donated
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited July 2016
    hsohi said:

I was going to post something to this effect but I thought the whole post on the Porch obituaries asking for money thing was standard and didn't want to come across as insensitive.

The whole thing had sandkasten written all over it.
  • iOnlyownMymindiOnlyownMymind Posts: 2,746
    Thought it was something to the tune of $10,000 that people donated? I don't trust any of these things over the internet unless I know the person.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

hsohi said:

I was going to post something to this effect but I thought the whole post on the Porch obituaries asking for money thing was standard and didn't want to come across as insensitive.

The whole thing had sandkasten written all over it.
    This wasn't about an obituary - unless I misread? - and I really hope you're not referring to the post about a fellow member's father who recently passed, as a search for that term rendered only that one thread, with no money being requested.

Haults your maul.