This Dave A quote...

2»

Comments

• Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 11,141
    Count me in the Jack Irons camp. Yield & No Code are my favorites, hands down. I love me some Matt Cameron too....... If anything, I think MC has a harder time doing jack irons songs (brain of J / in ny tree) than any of the VS / Vitalogy songs.

Regarding Dave's quote...... It sounds like sour grapes, but I probably wouldn't love the situation either if I was him. The band is going stronger than ever 20 years after they kicked him out. Idk how often he gets asked about it, but I imagine it's too much for his liking.

I have no insight into how his life has gone since, but assuming he wanted to stay in the band & they booted him, and continued afterward to be incredibly successful........ Yeah, I would be pretty salty too.
  • mikerlmikerl Posts: 580
    Playing Angel last night and giving him a shout out was cool. As far as I know he hasn't had much in the way of shout outs over the years. This is how it begins.. Before you know it he will be thanked, or even show up to the HOF induction.
    Hartford 1996, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1 1998, Mansfield 1 2000, Mansfield 2 2000, Albany 2003, MSG 2 2003, Mansfield 3 2003, Boston 2 2004, Albany 2006, Boston 2 2006, Mansfield 2 2008, Boston 2010, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,188
    mikerl said:

This is how it begins.. B

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"