Message to Eddie

Someone mentioned that I should post this on The Porch- so here it goes...
I'm attending the upcoming PJ show at Fenway on 8/7 in field/turf section (CANNOT wait...haven't had the opp to see Eddie & the boys since the Boston shows of 1994!!)! I'm wondering if there is a way to request a rendition of Come Back? Long story short, my best friend (brother that I never had from day#1...our parents were literally in Lamaze class together) passed away 4 years ago, of cancer, when we were only 36 yrs old, after a heartbreaking battle with the beast called Kidney cancer. Not only is Come Back a special reminder of Aaron (& ironically plays in situations where Aaron is present...driving by his childhood road & suddenly Come Back surfaces on the radio at that exact moment), but he left me his favorite Sox hat...which I will be bringing w/ me to Fenway for the 8/7 show. With all of this said, I'm wondering if there is a way to get this message to Eddie & the band...it would be absolutely amazing to hear this play, while at Fenway on 8/7 ❤️

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Love this song. Hope you get your wish.
  • EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Hope you get your wish. They did a great job playing Come Back in Tampa.
  • KlbtrflyKlbtrfly Posts: 4
    Thank you...the signs are all around, Aaron passed away in Florida, after moving there when we were 17 yrs old!
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Here is to you getting Come Back in Boston! Good chance you will.

http://youtu.be/I5h07NQBabc

Great performance in Tampa. All around great fucking show that night.
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    Is the hat for Eddie?