Pearl Jam - Vinyl Reissue Collection @ PopMarket . Free shipping. 24hours. USA only!

demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
edited July 2016 in The Porch
Post edited by demetrios on

Comments

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897
    $95 USD for all of them.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Posts: 422
    Not a good deal
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 944
    When possible buy direct from 10Club. Keeping feeding the hand that feeds us
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    wbutler29 said:

+2

"The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

edited July 2016
    wbutler29 said:

The 10C doesn't lose anything when you buy from other vendors. It makes no difference to them at all - they are perfectly happy for you to buy from other legit sellers.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata

Not a good deal

No cheaper than 10C, but free shipping, so it's ultimately cheaper for Americans (not for anyone else though - popmarket's international shipping costs are insane).
  • jwillmojwillmo Posts: 470
    I knew I was going to be able to get the Hail Hail single without paying that insane 5.99 shipping fee. Glad I waited!
  • tino_11tino_11 Posts: 2,100
    PJ_Soul said:

wbutler29 said:

The 10C doesn't lose anything when you buy from other vendors. It makes no difference to them at all - they are perfectly happy for you to buy from other legit sellers.
    Surely other retailers will want their cut from selling the item, whereas buying from 10c allows them to make a bigger profit. Or am I missing something?
    'F*** the pessimists. F*** 'em.' Eddie Vedder
    edited July 2016
    tino_11 said:

PJ_Soul said:

wbutler29 said:

Surely other retailers will want their cut from selling the item, whereas buying from 10c allows them to make a bigger profit. Or am I missing something?
    You are missing Santos's post from way back about some other item where he told us that it makes no difference as far as 10C is concerned. ;) Although now that I'm thinking about it, I don't remember what label that item was on. It might have been Monkeywrench, which I admit would change things. How it specifically works all depends on how they work with the manufacturers and distributors, and I don't know what those details are in this case.
    For me, until 10C fixes their crazy international shipping policies, if I can avoid ordering through them, I absolutely will. I'm not going to work about feeding the hand that screws me via high shipping costs with no services to justify them. Unfortunately, I don't usually have another option.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    An hour 15 minutes left to take advantage of the free shipping offer.