Options

Pearl Jam live at Third Man - Third Man's Vault #29

Comments

• Options
    EchoesOnMarsEchoesOnMars Reading, Pennsylvania Posts: 422
    I love Pearl Jam's vault releases, but TMR takes it too a new level, imagine Pearl Jam's vault shows coming with a book and replicas of the posters, that'd be awesome, especially since they are only once a year
    Philadelphia 2013 (Night 1)
    Philadelphia 2016 (Night 2)
    Upper Darby 2016 (Night 2) (Temple of the Dog)

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

I love Pearl Jam's vault releases, but TMR takes it too a new level, imagine Pearl Jam's vault shows coming with a book and replicas of the posters, that'd be awesome, especially since they are only once a year

And just think that TMR does it four times a year.
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    Too bad its missing the poster and DVD.
  • Options
    BE9456BE9456 Posts: 145
    edited July 2016
    Coupon code "XXXXXXXXX" is not valid. Please make sure to be logged in and apply coupon before proceeding to checkout.

I'm logged in, I hit apply. Any help?
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    BE9456 said:

Coupon code "XXXXXXXXX" is not valid. Please make sure to be logged in and apply coupon before proceeding to checkout.

BE9456 said:

You have to log in through the email.
  • Options
    Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 3,868
    BE9456 said:

Go through the order now button on the email.
  • Options
    NoloadNoload Monticello, Georgia Posts: 1,630
    Cut a new ablum..as an early years 10 clubber I beg of u make a new album. We will obviously give u money we dont have. Make a new album. Peace and love and see u next week in Telluride.
    www.twitter.com/robert_harbin
  • Options
    djklambakedjklambake PHX, AZ Posts: 2,510
    It really is refreshing to see how many of us in here have turntables
    6/27/98 - East Troy, WI
    6/29/06 - Milwaukee, WI
    9/25/11 - Vancouver, BC
    11/4/12 - (Eddie Vedder) Phoenix, AZ
    11/1/13 - New Orleans, LA
    11/19/13 - Phoenix, AZ
    11/21/13 - San Diego, CA
    10/12/14 - Austin, TX
    10/22/14 - Denver, CO
    8/22/16 - Chicago, IL (Wrigley 2)
  • Options
    Red MosqitoRed Mosqito Posts: 1,229
    strummers said:

My coupon code isn't working...

Make sure you hit 'Apply Code' located underneath the box before you click proceed to cart. Took me three tries to figure that one out!

But oh my what a sweet deal this is, I would of had no issues paying the $60 considering everything that comes in the package! But then they send us a $15 off coupon making it only $45 PLUS we don't have to worry about automatic renewal on top of it all...could it get any better??

Way to go TEN CLUB and TMR!!
  • Options

My code did not work either. The instructions are rather unclear as the PJ email says instructions are on TMR and vice versa.

LOL, man thank god I wasn't the only one! Add your coupon code in the box and directly below it there's an 'Apply Code', click on that and it should eventually say coupon accepted which afterwards you can click proceed to check out.
  • Options
    Order processed, late September can't get here soon enough!
  • Options
    Hub.Hub. Posts: 1,989
    elen said:

FR181798 said:

Does anyone get this message, I'm thinking it's got something to do with it being an international order.
    PayPal gateway has rejected request. The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts (#10413: Transaction refused because of an invalid argument. See additional error messages for details).

I had the same problem (International order too), then everything worked by paying with credit card.
    Same here. Solved the problem the same way you did.
  • Options
    redrawredraw Posts: 1,275
    Ordered :smiley:
    Awesome looking set - can't wait!!!
    '95: Brisbane BEC March 21 & 22 '98: Brisbane BEC March 14 & 15 '03: Brad Surfers Paradise Troccadero Jan 11
    '03: Brisbane BEC Feb 8 '06: Brisbane BEC Nov 10 & 11 '09: Brisbane QSAC Nov 25
    '11: EV Solo Brisbane QPAC March 10, 12 & 13 '11: PJ20 Alpine Valley Sep 3 & 4
    '14: Gold Coast BDO Jan 19 EV Solo QPAC Feb 22, 23 & 25
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    My only grumble about this is that the set is not in a box. The boxes TMR do that hold it all together are stunning like Vault 28 etc. This one will be the 7" sealed inside the LP and a jiffy bag for the other bits. Its just a minor thing really but good for the price.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,089
    FR181798 said:

My only grumble about this is that the set is not in a box. The boxes TMR do that hold it all together are stunning like Vault 28 etc. This one will be the 7" sealed inside the LP and a jiffy bag for the other bits. Its just a minor thing really but good for the price.

Oh, I thought everything sort of was in one package...
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    brolocobroloco Posts: 1,237
    FR181798 said:

You know because u are a past Third Man vault member? Did the past vault releases advertise a box?
  • Options
    broloco said:

FR181798 said:

You know because u are a past Third Man vault member? Did the past vault releases advertise a box?
    The prior Vault packages that are boxed are clearly advertised as such at the first announcement.
    Atlanta 2003
    Columbia 2008
    Charlotte 2013
    Seattle 2013
    Greenville 2016
  • Options
    BlredyellowBlredyellow Posts: 843
    THANKS PJ and 10C!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    SK20613SK20613 Apex, NC Posts: 103
    PJNB said:

Anyone need a code? I have no use for it.

I could use it, because for some reason I didn't get one. If i do end up getting one, I will pass that one along.

• Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    broloco said:

FR181798 said:

Yeah been a member since TMR Vault 1. They always say if it comes in a soft touch box. There was a white stripes one and two Jack White ones that are superbly packaged. The box has shaped card for all the bits to sit in. The gatefolds and inner sleeves ship empty and the vinyl is in poly lined sleeves,. This looks a bit more like a regular LP with the 7 inch sealed inside the LP, the LP will be in a poly lined sleeve though. TMR are good like that. They dont mention that it's a gatefold sleeve either but don't get me wrong it still looks superb, I always end up wondering what to with all the little bits when it's not in a box that's all.
  • Options
    Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 6,984
    edited July 2016
    I hate their boxes because they take up too much on my self. I'm happy this one doesn't have it. When the ephemera comes separate from the LP, I stick it in the Vault 7" case.
    Post edited by Tim Simmons on
  • Options
    ikiTikiT USA Posts: 11,007
    edited July 2016
    I'm hopeful this obviously positive TMR/PJ experience rejuvenates the boys long standing commitment to releasing premium vinyl and prompts immediate re-releases of LPs of all of the studio recordings I personally don't have....

ahem...binaural riot act avocado lost dogs...ahem

carry on...

edit...I'm not even mentioning BH or LO2L
    Post edited by ikiT on
    Bristow 05132010 to Amsterdam 2 06132018
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,822
    SK20613 said:

PJNB said:

Anyone need a code? I have no use for it.

I could use it, because for some reason I didn't get one. If i do end up getting one, I will pass that one along.

Sorry just gave it out to the first person that asked last night. Check your junk mail maybe its there.
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110

It really is refreshing to see how many of us in here have turntables

Woot?!? Come on! Who doesn't have a turntable? ;)
  • Options
    BantBant Millinowhere, ME Posts: 506
    edited July 2016
    I still haven't got my code yet, am I the only one? I got the other email announcing the sale, just no code.

never mind, found it.
    Post edited by Bant on
    9/13/1998 - 9/15/1998 - 8/29/2000 - 7/2/2003 - 7/3/2003 - 7/11/2003 - 9/28/2004 - 9/28/2005 - 5/13/2006 - 5/27/2006 - 6/1/2006 - 6/28/2008 - 6/30/2008 - 5/17/2010 - 10/25/2013
  • Options
    nathan_s82nathan_s82 Posts: 26
    Such a great deal for $45. PJ has definitely got my wallet this year (Vault 6, TMR Vault 45, No Code and Yield). Keep it up!
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998

They do take it to a new level. And honestly, this vault is actually a bit light for TMR. Often they'll have DVD's of the shows and/or multiple LP's (2 or 3 many times).
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Found $100 on my shelf while moving out of our house last month. Its now gone thanks to Vault 6 and Vault 29 :lol:
  • Options
    The NorthThe North Posts: 95
    This may have already been mentioned but:

TMR Canadian shipping for Vault #29 = $10.00 (totals $55.00 US = not bad)

Ten Club Canadian Shipping for Vault #6 = $37.50!!! (totals $87 ish US = a discussion with my wife about my spending habits on PJ stuff)
  • Options
    pearldavidsonpearldavidson PA Posts: 1,356
    So when you use this code you're not subscribing to anything right? Just a one time use for the PJ show?