Options

Millennium by Chris Carter, starring Lance Henriksen...

DarthMaeglinDarthMaeglin Toronto Posts: 2,414
Hi all, not sure if anyone's familiar with this show, for years it was may favourite show, period (it still has my favourite hour of television, the episode "Somehow, Satan Got Behind Me." When it premiered in 1996, much of its imagery pushed the boundaries of what was acceptable, and dealt with some very dark subject matter. It's primary premise was a serial-killer-of-the-week, though it did morph over its 3 seasons. I don't want to say much more here, for the obvious spoiler reasons, lol (brings me back to the days of the 24 message boards, lol).

In discussions with another member here, we've decided to watch the show in tandem, and thought we'd open it up and see if anyone else was interested in joining in. We'd work out some sort of schedule for viewing, then gather here to discuss the episodes.

Please feel free to chime in if interested, and if noone does, we'll continue via PM, lol. At the moment we're thinking of starting sometime after the coming long weekends (Canada Day and Independence Day).

Thanks for reading, lol.
"The world is full of idiots and I am but one of them."

10-30-1991 Toronto, Toronto 1 & 2 2016, Toronto 2022

Comments

• Options
    pickupyourwillpickupyourwill Posts: 3,135
    I'm on board :)
  • Options

I'm on board :)

That still makes 2 of us, lol.

To the wider community, I've realized that if/when this gets going, it'd be better to do a group PM (if it functions that way), but I guess this thread's just the advertising phase. Not trying to be a dumbass or anything, lol, thanks for your forbearance.

• Options
    Still curious if anyone's interested in joining in, I've asked to wait until next Monday (July 11th), asI was in the midst of a complete-series watching of Justified, but didn't go as quickly as I thought. I expect to wrap that up over the weekend though, lol.