Here's Johnny!

2»

Comments

• LongueuilLongueuil Posts: 2,224
    imageimage
  • g under pg under p Posts: 18,178

My childhood super hero Tarzan, for longest time back then I thought he was from Tarzania. The country is actually called Tanzania. So who is he......Johnny ?

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Who PrincessWho Princess Posts: 7,305
    Weissmuller. Also an Olympian swimmer.
    You cracked me up with Tarzania. :lol:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."

Weissmuller. Also an Olympian swimmer.
    You cracked me up with Tarzania. :lol:

Yes, I was 6-7 years old.....I read all the comics for Tarzan from the newspapers from week to week. I would draw his images fighting gators or whatever that was causing trouble. I still can remember watching Johnny W. in those old black and white Tarzan movies. Naturally, I have great anticipation for the new Tarzan movie with the star from True Blood.....great abs in prep for the movie.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Johnny Was A Good Man

http://youtu.be/gMnYOeYnFCk

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623

JW An excellent guitarist!!!!!

Peace

g under p said:

JW An excellent guitarist!!!!!

Peace

Hells yeah!
    hedonist said:

"Johnny" Entwistle =)

Did you know that one of his nicknames was Big Johnny Twinkle? :lol:

Yesterday it was 14 years since we lost him. :heartbreak:
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Aw, Who P...I just mentioned another whose loss broke my heart (Benjamin Orr).

And I did not know that. Curious about the origin!
  • eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 41,768
    edited July 2016
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    4/28/16- Philly, PA