Poster Museum

drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
One day I want to own a museum of Pearl Jam posters. I would try to have every single one ever made for them framed and hanging up and then sort them by date or artist around the building. Possibly a $5 cover to get in to cover costs and then bam, appreciate all the artwork over the years while their music plays in the background, live performances are playing throughout, interviews to listen to, possibilities are endless. I must have spent about an hour at the display in the Seattle airport just loving how each artist had their own styles and how every poster was so unique. As a 19 year old fan I feel like I have a responsibility to carry on their legacy in some way for my generation. While my personal collection is only at 11 posters so far, I can't wait to keep building that number and growing my hopes for this massive collection I have planned. If I can't reach the goal of my own "mini" museum, a small art boutique is a must. Be on the lookout forum family! If the thread dies off I will bring it back to life when my idea is in the making! Thanks for reading.
Pittsburgh 2013
Cincinnati 2014
Greenville 2016
(Raleigh 2016)
Columbia 2016

Comments

• ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352
    I heard there is already a really cool guy ;) that lives in NYC that is planning to start a rock poster museum.
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
    For every Pearl Jam poster ever made? Specific to them? If so let me work there

Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    Would be tough for sure. Certainly expensive.... Would that include things like Variants and extremely limited runs?

Some just do not become available.
  • nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 8,330
    Hope santos can add to our poster collections this morning......