How to access fenway tickets?

DP13DP13 Posts: 276
Anyone know where tickets purchased via the public onsale to the fenway shows are accessible?

I can't find an email with them attached and I can't figure out where to login online to find them... Livenation.com has no tickets in my account and my generic mlb.com account accessed via the redsox page has nothing about ticketing.

All I can find is a charge in February on my amex from Livenation.

Thanks!

Comments

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    There is usually a FAQ page on the website that can help out. If you are still unable to find the tickets, try giving them a call directly: 800-653-8000. Good luck!
    ELITIST FUK
  • dmbolpdmbolp Posts: 1,287
    Tickets.com is the ticket vendor, not Ticketmaster/Live Nation. I got the following e-mail on 2/12/16 with a link included to get to the pdf tickets:

Thank you for your recent ticket purchase. If you have any questions regarding your purchase, please contact our Ticket Services Department by calling (toll free) 877-REDSOX9.

Please remember that all sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on any tickets. The show will continue rain or shine. As a reminder, there is no tailgating at Fenway Park. Fans are encouraged to arrive early at Fenway.

Boston Red Sox Ticketing Department

IMPORTANT "TICKETS AT HOME" INFORMATION: Save this email! Click here to print your Tickets at Home beginning on March 1st.

Print Tickets At Home Instructions: Click on the link above to view a list of your tickets in this order. Each ticket must be printed separately, with one 8 ½“ X 11” printout for each ticket. If you need assistance with Print Tickets at Home, please contact our Ticket Services Department by calling 877-REDSOX9.