Options

Listen to Pearl Jam @ Bonnaroo SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio & The Spectrum

13»

Comments

• Options
    bluevalvebluevalve Posts: 4
    It's obvious the SiriusXM stream isn't happening until 2pm on Sunday. Really a shame they wouldn't do any kind of live video or audio stream. Not even at a local radio station?

Come on, guys. What happened to the pirate radio days?
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,053
    bluevalve said:

It's obvious the SiriusXM stream isn't happening until 2pm on Sunday. Really a shame they wouldn't do any kind of live video or audio stream. Not even at a local radio station?

GREAT first post!!!

Agreed, where are the Monkey Wrench/Pirate radio spots?!?
  • Options
    bluevalvebluevalve Posts: 4

bluevalve said:

GREAT first post!!!

Agreed, where are the Monkey Wrench/Pirate radio spots?!?
    There are a few periscope streams out there, but they're all of Jeremy, of which I have the bass riff forever burned into my synapses. I think everyone is too tired, drunk, and high to bother with streaming from a cell phone with 2% battery left :)

It's all good, though. I've got Vault 5 to stem the withdrawals.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,912

http://blog.siriusxm.com/2016/05/31/siriusxm-is-headed-down-to-bonnaroo/#stanza-schedule

If all goes well, the full broadcast of Pearl Jam's Bonnaroo '16 show will be airing @ 2pm ET on SiriusXM The Spectrum Channel 28.
  • Options
    20 minutes away from airing Pearl Jam's set from Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival!! Ch. 28 at 2pm ET! #BonnarooSXM #Bonnaroo #PearlJam
  • Options
    Listen to Pearl Jam's Bonnaroo 2016 show RIGHT NOW on SiriusXM The Spectrum Channel 28.

• Options
    Finally just started for me. Yay! I like the mix. Everything up front!
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    Gotta get Ed a TelePrompTer stat.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544

Agree.

I'm sure all the teleprompter haters on here hated taking open book tests in school too and thought it took away from the purity of the test taking experience. Without lyric sheets it would be a greatest hits show every night.
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394

what happened?
  • Options
    bflynn1bflynn1 Posts: 1,394

what happened?
  • Options

Agree.

I'm sure all the teleprompter haters on here hated taking open book tests in school too and thought it took away from the purity of the test taking experience. Without lyric sheets it would be a greatest hits show every night.
    If for nothing else, it is clearly confusing the band as to where they are in the song when it happens.
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    This Set sounds really mediocre . Flubbing a lyric here n there is one thing

After a show like this Ed should hold himself to a higher standard, we obviously know he's capable as one of the greatest ever. The voice cracking too

And then the political stuff, I'm not saying not to as I agree with a lot of it. But if u can't handle singing that night give it a rest

I've listened to every boot thus far and sorry but some shows aren't the greatest, and some are phenomenal .

Look at Bruce... Guy fuckin kills it every night

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,544

Agree.

If for nothing else, it is clearly confusing the band as to where they are in the song when it happens.
    I'm sure it isn't easy to remember the guitar parts either but a lot of times Ed is singing and playing guitar so he doesn't have the benefit like Mike and Stone of thinking ahead to the next part.
  • Options
    That was great! The next airing is today @ 4pm ET on SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio Channel 22.
  • Options
    Pearl34JamPearl34Jam TN Posts: 1,102
    Just listened. Band sounded great and all, but that was the worst Save You I've ever heard. I'm not really in favor of Ed having a TelePrompTer, but geez that was bad. He even tried to sing the next verse of Comfortably Numb during the first solo.

But anyway, glad I got to hear that and it was a pretty good set.
    "Must I keep explaining my decisions to you strangers of the Internet?" - Merch tent 8/19/16

'13: 10/27 Baltimore
    '15: 9/26 New York City
    '16: 4/16 Greenville (VS!), 4/26 Lexington, 4/28 Philly, 8/20 Wrigley
    '18: 9/02 Fenway
    '22: 9/16 Nashville
    ’24: 8/26 Noblesville, 9/12 Baltimore
  • Options
    Repeat starts again now ..

Sunday June 12th
    Pearl Jam (The Spectrum, Ch. 28)
    8:00 PM - 110:00 PM EST

Sunday June 12th
    PEARL JAM Encore (Pearl Jam Radio, Ch. 22)
    9:00 PM - 11:00PM EST
  • Options
    EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Going to catch the 9 PM show on PJR.
  • Options
    EM194007 said:

Going to catch the 9 PM show on PJR.

Were you able to catch the broadcast? If not let me know. Wonder if Pearl Jam Radio will put up repeats again or that's it for now until the official bootleg release premiere in a months time.
  • Options
    No more repeats. Gonna have to wait a month or so till the official bootleg gets aired on SiriusXM.
  • Options
    If you missed the SiriusXM broadcast, here's a cool audience recording over @ https://archive.org/details/PearlJamBonnaroo