Emptys Little league > PJ
I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Did they really win though? Are they better people because of it? I didn't think so, rein it in big boy.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123
    Are they going to the world series?
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Empty's team did an awesome job! You guys may poop on his team, but I won't.

Empty's Lil League > PJ? They may be awesome but I think not. Remember, we're still talking lil league here. ;)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Did they really win though? Are they better people because of it? I didn't think so, rein it in big boy.

Rain (reign?) on that big boy.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Got drunk enough to start a thread and not mention Rob....I've progressed
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    hedonist said:

Rain: water that falls from clouds
    Reign: the time on actively holding the throne of a country or territory, usually used when referring to the monarchy
    Rein: the leather straps that connect to a bridle or harness, used to steer animals of the four legged variety that are pulling something or that you are riding.

'Rein it in' refers to pulling back on the reins thereby stopping the forward motion of said animal or in this slang version to pull back on said statements or behaviours.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

hedonist said:

Reign: the time on actively holding the throne of a country or territory, usually used when referring to the monarchy
    Rein: the leather straps that connect to a bridle or harness, used to steer animals of the four legged variety that are pulling something or that you are riding.

'Rein it in' refers to pulling back on the reins thereby stopping the forward motion of said animal or in this slang version to pull back on said statements or behaviours.
    So The Who fucked it up, eh?

(sorry, Empty =) )
    hedonist said:

hedonist said:

So The Who fucked it up, eh?

(sorry, Empty =) )
    No they used the preside over form of it so it is correct.
    love reign o'er me

In other news every time I read the thread title I hear it in my head like it's a line from Breath.

Yup, fully admit it's my theme song. =)

:hug:

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Was Rob on the team? While he isnt 12 he is 112.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle