Make a sentence from this word ( 8 letter limit)

JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
edited June 2016 in All Encompassing Trip
NICE
late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
Post edited by Jogill on

Comments

• JogillJogill Posts: 4,549
    edited June 2016
    NICE No inconsiderate comments everyone!

CARE
    late PJ bloomer- what was I doing in the 90's that I didn't know who Pearl Jam was???
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    CARE

Censorship always ruins everything.

JAIL
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SmallestOceansSmallestOceans Posts: 13,542
    Careless Assholes Ruin Everything

GAIN
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Trieste 14, Vienna 14, Gdynia 14, Leeds 14, Milton Keynes 14, Denver 14
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

^ that's crazy that we had a similar thought in mind at the same time
    Worcester1 13, Worcester2 13, Hartford 13, San Diego 13, Los Angeles1 13, Los Angeles2 13
    Central Park 15
    Fort Lauderdale 16, Miami 16, Tampa 16, Jacksonville 16, Greenville 16, Hampton 16, Columbia 16, Lexington 16, Philly1 16, Philly2 16, NYC1 16, NYC2 16, Quebec City 16, Ottawa 16, Toronto1 16, Toronto2 16, Fenway1 16, Fenway2 16, Wrigley1 16, Wrigley2 16

edited June 2016
    JAIL Just another inconsiderate loser!

GAIN
    Goes away in No-time

KANE
    Central Park 15

KANE Kitchens are never easy.

FREE
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    KANE

Keep advocating numb endeavors.

DEAD
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    DEAD Does everyone always dance?

FREE
    edited June 2016
    Disparaging enemies advances discourse.

IGNORE

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Not as entertaining as the last one, although it appears there is some veiled name calling.

Carry on.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Not as entertaining as the last one, although it appears there is some veiled name calling.

Carry on.

I have no idea what you are talking about.... Oh wait yes I do.
    SmallestOceans said:Careless Assholes Ruin Everything

GAIN

Jogill said:JAIL Just another inconsiderate loser! GAIN

Seems some rules only apply to some people.

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,834
    FREE

Fun reaches eternal end.

IGNORE

If grim news occurs, rest easy.

INSIPID
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    edited June 2016
    I never seek incompetent people, it's distraction

GRUSOME
    Central Park 15

• deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

I never seek incompetent people, it's distraction

GRUSOME

GRUESOME?

Given recent understanding, every odd man exhibits?

EXHIBIT
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    edited June 2016
    GRUSOME

Groveling rejects usually snivel over most everything.

SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOSHUS

Kidding

STALIN

• STALIN

Sacred trees are limited in numbers.

Eyeroll
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Eve yells "everything really obvious leans left"

Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Define that first, RK. :rofl:
    It's a lung disease...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Hey guys, can we please just play nice! I tried to get us all started again and would appreciate it if we could continue without being closed down. And I'm sorry if anyone thought I was referring to them. I don't even know who you all are, I just went by the words and that was the only sentence I could make up.
    FLOWER
  • Jogill said:

Hey guys, can we please just play nice! I tried to get us all started again and would appreciate it if we could continue without being closed down. And I'm sorry if anyone thought I was referring to them. I don't even know who you all are, I just went by the words and that was the only sentence I could make up.

It's only a matter of time.
    Your intentions were good but this thread will get hijacked by a few and your intentions will go down, down, down into a burning ring of fire.

Jogill said:

It's only a matter of time.
    Your intentions were good but this thread will get hijacked by a few and your intentions will go down, down, down into a burning ring of fire.
    Just trying to make a joke, but of course certain people always have to be the wet blanket.

- Christopher McCandless
    FLOWER - Forest leaves on wet edges rot.

EXHIBIT cuz it got missed the first time.
  • DegeneratefkDegeneratefk Posts: 3,123

GRUSOME

Groveling rejects usually snivel over most everything.

SUPERCALAFRAGALISTICEXPIALADOSHUS

Kidding

STALIN

Winner
    will myself to find a home, a home within myself
    we will find a way, we will find our place
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023
    Stalin...Somehow Try And Learn, Indecency Nullifies!

Glad to see this is back for now! Lets keep it going.

GLORY
    Wind in nice neighborhoods exists, right?

COFFIN
    Central Park 15

• Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023

Wind in nice neighborhoods exists, right?

COFFIN

Yea, got a little sidetracked myself, I thought the last post was the word to go with, didn't see that it was just a reply. Lol.
  • OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230
    Coffin
    Comics often find funny insults, nonetheless

Surprise