Who is that with Mike in the Yield art?

Mike has his arms open - who the hell is that standing in the puffy coat next to him? Is that Jack?
www.cluthelee.com

Comments

• Mike has his arms open - who the hell is that standing in the puffy coat next to him? Is that Jack?

it's funny you should ask. I always wondered if it was Stone with weird glasses on. But I thought I'd be mocked and ridiculed for asking this here. LOL
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• MedozKMedozK Posts: 9,209
    Yea. I think its Stone.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897

Mike has his arms open - who the hell is that standing in the puffy coat next to him? Is that Jack?

it's funny you should ask. I always wondered if it was Stone with weird glasses on. But I thought I'd be mocked and ridiculed for asking this here. LOL
    Hell, I don't even know what photo is being discussed even though I own the album, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • BrainofBGABrainofBGA Posts: 4,169
    I always though Stone!? A lot of interesting photos in that booklet. Some I've studied for a while.
    Melbourne #1 '98
    Melbourne #2 '03
    Melbourne #3 '03
    Melbourne #1 '06
    Melbourne #3 '06
    Melbourne '09
    Melbourne '14
  • GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231

I always though Stone!? A lot of interesting photos in that booklet. Some I've studied for a while.

Man, I never thought of that... I've always owned the cd, and just now preordered the vinyl. I bet the insert is waaaay bigger and easier to find the signs... I'm kindof excited just for that alone now!
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    The racetrack photo? Man ive wondered about that for 18 years
  • Broke out my vinyl today & played Yield. Started looking at the art & wondered who that was.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,870
    edited June 2016
    It's Stone

Pilate - Jeff
    Brain of J - Jack
    Push Me; Pull Me - Mike, Stone
    Tiny head in huge ocean - Eddie
    Post edited by mookeywrench on
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg