Options

That time again - Pearl Jem live @McPhails, Drogheda, Sun 10th Feb

stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
edited February 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Howdy! We are making our first appearannce in McPhails, Drogheda, Co. Louth - THE best venue in the north-east of our wee country, this coming Sunday February 10th. Doors are at 9pm and band on stage at 10pm. Admission is a measly €10- once we're not playing in Dublin we can afford to lower the door. For anyone to whom McPhails is unknown territory it is a fuckin sweet spot for a gig. Drogheda is the easiest place to get to, sitting right on the M1 about 25 mins north of Dublin. Hope to see as strong a turnout as the Crawdaddy gig last month, thanks to all who came and made it a rocker btw!

Regards,
Pearl Jem

http://www.myspace.com/pearljemofficial
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    stankratz wrote:
    Howdy! We are making our first appearannce in McPhails, Drogheda, Co. Louth - THE best venue in the north-east of our wee country, this coming Sunday February 10th. Doors are at 9pm and band on stage at 10pm. Admission is a measly €10- once we're not playing in Dublin we can afford to lower the door. For anyone to whom McPhails is unknown territory it is a fuckin sweet spot for a gig. Drogheda is the easiest place to get to, sitting right on the M1 about 25 mins north of Dublin. Hope to see as strong a turnout as the Crawdaddy gig last month, thanks to all who came and made it a rocker btw!

Regards,
    Pearl Jem

http://www.myspace.com/pearljemofficial

McPhails is THE best pub in ireland, never mind the north east...will do me best to get down :D
    I need a coffee!
  • Options
    You're not far wrong there, it's definitely in the top 5 elite! Hope to see ya there dude:)
  • Options
    Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    Didn't get down, had to put me drunk missus to bed ;)

Hope the gig went well :D
    I need a coffee!