Next Vault

13»

Comments

• matt84 said:
    Would love Leeds 2014. With the cover replicating ‘The Who Live at Leeds’. Wouldn’t be surprised it that’s in the pipeline.
    If KISS can take inspiration from Live at Leeds, so can PJ

Umm, they’ve already done a Who Leeds homage in the Vault series… I kind of wished they’d used it for all the vaults. 
    Ah right! How could I have forgotten about that.

Looking at my vaults. I wish Pearl Jam would have done something different with the art direction of them. Adding something more to differentiate them. 

This "Lowest  Common Denominator" approach is obviously sound. But it's starting to get very-very samey and a bit boring. Adding a picture like on Vault#1 helped a lot. 

Could have had some review from the show from a local newspaper, or somehow given some context to the shows.
    I felt the exact opposite. I hate that they added the picture to the Vault 1 cover. I loved the simplicity of the series. Having the aged pictures in the interior was a better look. 
    I feel it takes away from the individual concerts when they just disappear into genericness artwise. But, I love when they add some stuff inside to look at. Artefacts from the concert. Didn't one of the show have like floorplanes or something included...

I think something more visually could have been added. Now, if not looking at the spine I do not know what show it is, with few exceptions like Soldier Field.

But, not like I hate the look. And I get the reasoning for it. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • fafane45 said:
    Flavafraz said:
    Good call on red rocks. I listen to both nights on YouTube both very good
    No Jeremy is such a good track
    I think we’ll see 95’ stuff cycle back around at some point & hope these are considered! 
    https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pearl-jam/1996/downing-stadium-new-york-ny-43d667c3.html

We need that show to be released if the sound quality can be good.
  • If we're talking 1995. One of the shows from the Asian tour would be cool. 
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • MG79478MG79478 Posts: 1,665
    The next vault will probably be #17. 

They should probably focus on getting the vault #10 CD out before moving on.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,237
    If we're talking 1995. One of the shows from the Asian tour would be cool. 
    Like Manila! Wasn't there a performance from there on the PJ20 film and soundtrack? The crowd was moving around like an ocean wave? 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • If we're talking 1995. One of the shows from the Asian tour would be cool. 
    Like Manila! Wasn't there a performance from there on the PJ20 film and soundtrack? The crowd was moving around like an ocean wave? 
    That would be amazing.