Options

Friday 14th Dec;Pearl Jam Night; Ardee, Co. Louth: Pearl Jem + more

stankratzstankratz Posts: 183
edited December 2007 in Given To Fly (live)
Hola!

Next Friday night Pearl Jem are playing in the backroom@ Indigo, Ardee, Co. Louth. The gig is on from midnight-2. As well as that, in the front bar of Indigo there's gonna be a Pearl Jam themed night with selections from Touring Band, Live at the Garden and Immagine in Cornice playing on all the plasma screens in the bar from 8pm right thru to closing. Admission to the front bar is free, admission to the gig in the backroom is €12. The entire night is going to be an audio and visual spectacle. So whether you want to chill in the front bar listening to PJ tunes while chatting with fellow Pearl Jammers, or join us in the backroom for pure mayhem, a totally enjoyable and memorable night is guaranteed for anyone who loves the music of Pearl Jam.

For anyone planning on attending, Ardee is 40 mins north of Dublin via the M1 and the venue is easily located once in our small town. Also if you're planning on coming, we have a huge amount of songs to get through so it'd be great if there was a crowd in the backroom early and we could start the show at 11.30. Don't hesitate to contact us for directions or any queries, really hope to see you there.

Regards,
Pearl Jem

http://www.myspace.com/pearljemofficial
http://www.myspace.com/stankratz
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JennytreeJennytree Posts: 5,340
    Aw, this sounds fucking awesome! I thought I'd miss it cos I'm not finished work till half 9 on Friday, but seems I might be ok! I'm gonna get some people going tooo!
    This is me:
    http://www.facebook.com/jennytree

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    It is gonna be awesome Jenny. As long as there's a decent crowd in for the gig it'll be mental. We're not startin til at least 11.30 so you've plenty of time to get your ass in gear! It's hard to overstate the effort that's goin into it, there's like 8 other ppl working on the gig apart from the band. Don't think you've come to a Pearl Jem gig before, and you from Neddy Vedder's hometown, tut tut! Lookin forward to seein ya there;)
  • Options
    any other Irish folks wanna roadtrip to this??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    any other Irish folks wanna roadtrip to this??
    that this Friday? It's possible I spose... but I really shouldn't... need to do my christmas shopping this weekend :eek: what's the plan like Jenny?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    that this Friday? It's possible I spose... but I really shouldn't... need to do my christmas shopping this weekend :eek: what's the plan like Jenny?

Well, I'm in work till half 9, so will leave Dublin about 10, be there 11 at the latest! Won't be drinking, so will be driving back that night :) G'waaan... there's no way it'd interrupt yer xmas shopping!!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Well, I'm in work till half 9, so will leave Dublin about 10, be there 11 at the latest! Won't be drinking, so will be driving back that night :) G'waaan... there's no way it'd interrupt yer xmas shopping!!
    :o well that is true... have ya rounded anyone else? I'll give it some thought and get back to ya tomorrow. Not that I don't LOVE your company or anything and not that I'm seeing if anything better crops up... just that I'm kinda coming down with the cold too and need to find a new housemate by supposedly Friday but that's not looking likely :o
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :o well that is true... have ya rounded anyone else? I'll give it some thought and get back to ya tomorrow. Not that I don't LOVE your company or anything and not that I'm seeing if anything better crops up... just that I'm kinda coming down with the cold too and need to find a new housemate by supposedly Friday but that's not looking likely :o

hehe... what shitty excuses :p

One of my friends said she'll go won't be on me tobler if ye dunnae go :D Lemmie know anywho!
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    hehe... what shitty excuses :p

One of my friends said she'll go won't be on me tobler if ye dunnae go :D Lemmie know anywho!
    :) cool... will do! It sounds good anyway and I'd like to get.

Yep, I know they're shit excuses, so at least ya know I'm not making it up... I coulda come up with something MUCH better :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Aww come on Helen, you know it's gonna be good! Ok maybe you don't, but we need ppl like your good self and Jenny there to make it good!
  • Options
    stankratz wrote:
    Aww come on Helen, you know it's gonna be good! Ok maybe you don't, but we need ppl like your good self and Jenny there to make it good!
    :D I'm still not sure... see thing is I really really shouldn't, money and everything, but I really really wanna :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D I'm still not sure... see thing is I really really shouldn't, money and everything, but I really really wanna :D

Yeah I just learned how to quote!

Anyway, Helen it's much better to come and think 'yeah it was an alright nite' than to miss it and hear ppl say 'jeez you missed some nite'! Where in Cavan are you from? Ardee isn't really that far away like.
  • Options
    stankratz wrote:
    Yeah I just learned how to quote!

Anyway, Helen it's much better to come and think 'yeah it was an alright nite' than to miss it and hear ppl say 'jeez you missed some nite'! Where in Cavan are you from? Ardee isn't really that far away like.
    :D but I live in Dublin.

Anyway sorry stank but I've got a free night out with my old job tonight :o so I can't make it... sorry! but have fun and hope you all have a great night.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Who would have thought a good night could be had in Ardee of all places!!

T'was a great aul night... thoroughly recommend anyone to go see these guys and rob the bottle of wine from the stage :D
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Who would have thought a good night could be had in Ardee of all places!!

T'was a great aul night... thoroughly recommend anyone to go see these guys and rob the bottle of wine from the stage :D
    :D Glad ya had a good one... any chance of these lads playing Dublin anytime soon?
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    :D Glad ya had a good one... any chance of these lads playing Dublin anytime soon?

Aye, think they're playing Crawdaddy in January sometime, the 19th I think??
    This is me:

SMELL YER MA!
  • Options
    Jennytree wrote:
    Aye, think they're playing Crawdaddy in January sometime, the 19th I think??
    oh really? That's the week BEFORE we're in London, isnt' it? I reckon I could do that one.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Options
    Thanks to every single person who came and made the night a rocker. It was a risk putting on the show in Ardee but it seems that didn't deter many ppl from coming. Hope to see you all back on familiar ground in Dublin in January;)