Options

Cool Old Dudes

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Hobbes has knocked it out of the park.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,652
    It can't be said enough....Rob.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Rob was a cool old dude back when Ike was President. He has never let up.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    Old funny dudes.

• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    R. Lee Ermey
  • Options
  • Options

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305

This is great!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options

• Options

This is great!
    Thank you, who princess!

• Options
  • Options

• Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    too many older cool dudes
    but i like clint eastwood
    morgan freeman
    robin williams
    sean connery
    i could go on
  • Options

• Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Hobbes said:

Two of the coolest dudes around.

Of course, there is still the Notorious ROB.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    g under p said:

I'm watching that Lambert And Stamp movie on Starz right now, oddly enough.
  • Options

g under p said:

Pretty interesting, isn't it? Kit Lambert was a genius.
  • Options

g under p said:

Pretty interesting, isn't it? Kit Lambert was a genius.
    BTW Who Princess I have the exact same Who tshirt from the show they had here in Hollywood FL in '08 the day before my birthday. Daltry's voice was a bit hoarse from a bad cold I think but good enough to make it through the show. It was the very last show before taking off to Europe.

Peace

• Options
    Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,253
    Is David Beckham too young to be old?
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
  • Options
    lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Keith Richards ...
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
  • Options

• Options
    Love Billy.

And Mel? :heart:

I actually cried when Anne Bancroft passed away. Seemed they had quite the love affair going for many years.
  • Options
    g under p said:

BTW Who Princess I have the exact same Who tshirt from the show they had here in Hollywood FL in '08 the day before my birthday. Daltry's voice was a bit hoarse from a bad cold I think but good enough to make it through the show. It was the very last show before taking off to Europe.

Peace

I got my shirt that same tour. Roger had some real voice troubles late in the tour. He had throat surgery afterwards and sounds really good now.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,759
    I think we'd all agree the Love Boat Captain is one very cool dude!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options

• Options

One of by favorite comedians and his celebrity roasts are just classically funny.

Peace

• Options
    Same on both counts, g (well, he's one of my faves). Sometimes I re-watch the old ones from the 70's - literally makes me cry from laughter.
  • Options
    HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,385
    Mr. Warmth :hug: