Options

Contemplation of the time between

whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
We are born.
We all die.
What counts is what we do with the time given in between.

I watched the shadows of clouds as they raced my car down the mountain today. I watched as the clouds showered rain upon the space before me, as if I had the sun tied to my vehicle; dragging it along. Winding curves, covered in brief shadow, then brilliant sparks or deflected sunlight.. Chasing thunder through the
Pass.

Life is often like that. Sadness comes and goes, as does happiness. Some days we are in the thunder clouds, and some days we are in the sunshine, chasing out the storm. We never know how long we get in this earth. And we never know how many lives we touch in that time.. Make it count..

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    "as if I had the sun tied to my vehicle" - beautiful, WH.

You have touched many lives - both the human kind (including mine specifically) and those of the beautiful animals you've cared for and still do.

As to the sunshine and darkness...reminds me of Tool's Disposition - "watch the weather change".

Big :hug: to you.
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Thank you Hedo!
    Big :hug: back!
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

I watched the shadows of clouds as they raced my car down the mountain today.
    I watched as the clouds showered rain upon the space before me,
    as if I had the sun tied to my vehicle;
    dragging it along.
    Winding curves, covered in brief shadow, then brilliant sparks or deflected sunlight.. Chasing thunder through the
    Pass.

nice !
  • Options
    ShynerShyner Posts: 1,226
    you are awesome