Band-signed St. Louis 2014 poster (Mark Dean Veca) on IfOnly.com

SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
Has this been posted yet? Bid on a band-signed poster to benefit ACLU SoCal, an organization which defends the rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and advocates to extend those rights to all Americans. Starting bid $500.

Over the course of 25 years, Pearl Jam have evolved from grunge pioneers to alt-rock’s elder statesmen. Own a piece of the legendary band’s incredible influence with this autographed concert poster from their 2014 Lightning Tour. This limited-edition screen print from multimedia artist Mark Dean Veca is pulled straight from Pearl Jam’s stop in St. Louis and features a psychedelic reinterpretation of Popeye, one of the many iconographic symbols that the Los Angeles-based artist is well known for depicting.

The poster has been signed in metallic marker by every member of the band, including singer Eddie Vedder and drummer Matt Cameron. The back of it includes a special handwritten message from Mark, describing his affinity to Popeye and its importance in pop culture. Complete any music fan’s memorabilia wishlist with this ultra-rare rock poster. Your purchase helps benefit The ACLU SoCal, an organization which defends the rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and advocates to extend those rights to all Americans.

https://www.ifonly.com/music/product/8427/signed-pearl-jam-poster-rare-autographed-concert-memorabilia-from-artist-mark-dean-veca

Comments

• EM194007EM194007 Posts: 2,827
    Big $$$ item right there.
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    Bump!
    edited June 2016
    Wish they could fix their pop up over @ https://www.ifonly.com/music/product/8427/signed-pearl-jam-poster-rare-autographed-concert-memorabilia-from-artist-mark-dean-veca . There is no way to close this box down on mobile or desktop. You have to create / sign into an account there to view the page. :/

edited June 2016

Over the course of 25 years, Pearl Jam have evolved from grunge pioneers to alt-rock’s elder statesmen. Own a piece of the legendary band’s incredible influence with this autographed concert poster from their 2014 Lightning Tour. This limited-edition screen print from multimedia artist Mark Dean Veca is pulled straight from Pearl Jam’s stop in St. Louis and features a psychedelic reinterpretation of Popeye, one of the many iconographic symbols that the Los Angeles-based artist is well known for depicting.

The poster has been signed in metallic marker by every member of the band, including singer Eddie Vedder and drummer Matt Cameron. The back of it includes a special handwritten message from Mark, describing his affinity to Popeye and its importance in pop culture. Complete any music fan’s memorabilia wishlist with this ultra-rare rock poster. Your purchase helps benefit The ACLU SoCal, an organization which defends the rights guaranteed in the Bill of Rights and the Constitution and advocates to extend those rights to all Americans.
    Post edited by EM194007 on
    ^ Thanks! Didn't see that pop up on any devices last week.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Current bid is at $825 with 17 days to go. This site also offers Chris Cornell meet & greets from time to time. I've been too chicken to get them, cuz I think I'd just throw up on his shoes then pass out :blush:
    demetrios said:

^ Thanks! Didn't see that pop up on any devices last week.

Not problem. It has been there since I clicked on the link the first time, on my PC.
    Now @ $925.
  • I picked up a hat that night instead of this eyesore! Ugh! Not even the signatures help! A hometown show too.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Under 6 day's to go .. Current bid $1665.
    Bump!
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited June 2016
    :scream: if this would have been on the bomber poster or the Cardinals one it would have been even better but nice nonetheless
    Post edited by pjalive21 on
    3 hours left.