Flight To Mars 2016 white paper & silver foil posters by Brad Klausen sold out!

Comments

• AzuVedderRoddAzuVedderRodd Posts: 185
    Up!
    No one slept here
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Suziemay said:

Brad has one of the best websites for poster purchases. I bet he had to take it down for a few minutes to fix something. I'd rather wait for a few minutes than go into the black hole of error pages and accidentally adding 10 posters without being able to check out. Shudder.

Or he overslept :lol:
  • andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,968

scurtis said:

Zzzzzzzzzz

Steve nailed it... over slept. We have this new shade put over the bedroom window which has made it much much darker, and normally I am up by about 7 at the latest, normally the dog wakes me up well before 10... not today, sorry folks.

LMAO! Even a few minutes late your site is still a much better user experience than most out there. Awesome poster as well, can't wait to see the foil version in person!
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    CRAZY...I TRY TO SCORE FOR A FRIEND,CARD EXPIRES AT 2021..AND THERE IS NO OPTION,,ONLY TILL 2020!!!..WTF
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391

scurtis said:

Zzzzzzzzzz

Steve nailed it... over slept. We have this new shade put over the bedroom window which has made it much much darker, and normally I am up by about 7 at the latest, normally the dog wakes me up well before 10... not today, sorry folks.

The life of an artist.... I could only dream about this type of problem. Thanks, BK!

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Scored a foil on my iPhone. Thanks, Brad for the best site ever.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    Artillery has always been a solid site compared to the others. Still scored one. Overslept? Classic! Thanks again BK, fine work as always!
    BTW..Miami just dropped in the 10c store
  • bradklausenbradklausen Posts: 418

CRAZY...I TRY TO SCORE FOR A FRIEND,CARD EXPIRES AT 2021..AND THERE IS NO OPTION,,ONLY TILL 2020!!!..WTF

for real? the site only goes up to 2020 for card expiration dates?

my site is ancient by today's standards and is long over due to be updated... ugh, things like this though are gonna force my hand to get the site retooled sooner then later

my site is ancient by today's standards and is long over due to be updated... ugh, things like this though are gonna force my hand to get the site retooled sooner then later

yes,,i try to do it,,but options was 2008 - 2020..
    i email u as well about it..its sad,,wanted to suprise a friend and got it for her..maybe next time will be lucky
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • TravelarTravelar Posts: 3,391

You could technically use the inspector tool in your browser and modify the page to add the correct date. But this is a little above the skillset of most users and shouldn't be expected.
  • Dimi. Just e-mail BK. He'll help you out.

I got one of each :)
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019

i email u as well about it..its sad,,wanted to suprise a friend and got it for her..maybe next time will be lucky
    That has happened to me at a different site. It's a thing with small sites that are dependent on 3rd parties for accepting CC's. There's probably not anything he can do about it.
    Sarava said:

That has happened to me at a different site. It's a thing with small sites that are dependent on 3rd parties for accepting CC's. There's probably not anything he can do about it.
    Yeah nothing I can do about it unfortunately.

The guy who built my site back in 2008, he was very kind over the years to help me fix issues like this, but normally he doesn't stick around to be someone's 24/7 IT guy for the rest of a website's life after he's built it. He was very kind to continue to help me over the years (and I'd pay him for the time it took to fix issues) but within the last year or two he told me he couldn't keep helping with the site and that he'd actually gone well over the normal amount of time he helps people he's built sites for.

So the site has been sailing the past year or so without anyone manning the technical side of things. And things are starting to crack here and there, like this issue and the fact that the site doesn't charge shipping to the UK.

The site was built from scratch, not using a template of any kind. Which is why I was able to customize it so people could keep things in their carts.

But now, at some point, I am gonna need to retool the site and find a new person to help bring my "ancient" site up to 2016 standards. Which I am reluctant to do because I don't want to change anything on the site (cept maybe the skin and make it so poster image can be shown bigger), but I don't want to change the way the site functions technically since it seems like you all think it works pretty well.

thanks Brad for all the help..
    maybe u are one man show business,but you do more than one man can do after all..thats what customer-friendly service is all about,,no matter if there is a solution or not,what matters is manners and be there for your customers-fans of your work..
    thank you
  • buck502000buck502000 Posts: 8,951
    edited May 2016
    great job with the print Mr. Klausen, the colors are stellar!!!!
  • scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,460

Sarava said:

Yeah nothing I can do about it unfortunately.

The guy who built my site back in 2008, he was very kind over the years to help me fix issues like this, but normally he doesn't stick around to be someone's 24/7 IT guy for the rest of a website's life after he's built it. He was very kind to continue to help me over the years (and I'd pay him for the time it took to fix issues) but within the last year or two he told me he couldn't keep helping with the site and that he'd actually gone well over the normal amount of time he helps people he's built sites for.

So the site has been sailing the past year or so without anyone manning the technical side of things. And things are starting to crack here and there, like this issue and the fact that the site doesn't charge shipping to the UK.

The site was built from scratch, not using a template of any kind. Which is why I was able to customize it so people could keep things in their carts.

But now, at some point, I am gonna need to retool the site and find a new person to help bring my "ancient" site up to 2016 standards. Which I am reluctant to do because I don't want to change anything on the site (cept maybe the skin and make it so poster image can be shown bigger), but I don't want to change the way the site functions technically since it seems like you all think it works pretty well.

Yeah the functionality is pretty ideal.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,982
    Thanks to Brad for taking the time to come here and explain some of the issues. I think it makes people a lot less frustrated with the system when the issues are explained to them in a timely manner.
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

on2legs said:

Thanks to Brad for taking the time to come here and explain some of the issues. I think it makes people a lot less frustrated with the system when the issues are explained to them in a timely manner.

It certainly does for me
    Both versions are showing as available again now...go go go
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168

Foil sold out again but regular still up!

thanks for the heads uip dude,,seems i got the last one,used another card expores before 2021..
    thanks
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    White paper editions still available over @ http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php?page=view_item&item_id=227
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,548
    demetrios said:

White paper editions still available over @ http://www.artillerydesign.com/main.php?page=view_item&item_id=227

Sold out!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I should have bought one...I was having so much fun at the shows I forgot to get a poster and I forgot about the sale. If someone had an extra for a decent price, let me know.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,419
    RKCNDY said:

I should have bought one...I was having so much fun at the shows I forgot to get a poster and I forgot about the sale. If someone had an extra for a decent price, let me know.

Don't forget about the 10C sale. :wink:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Hobbes said:

RKCNDY said:

Oooh! Yes! So many people met, New and old friends...so many memories. Hobbes, you need to come out for a show.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • motarmotar Posts: 141
    I was lucky enough to pick up a foil paper poster. I couldn't resist picking up the Iggy Pop print as well. What a great gig you got Mr. Klausen! Getting to work with Iggy Pop and Pearl Jam.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,419
    RKCNDY said:

Hobbes said:

RKCNDY said:

Oooh! Yes! So many people met, New and old friends...so many memories. Hobbes, you need to come out for a show.
    Most definitely.
    just dropped tubes off at the post office, FTM posters are on their way.