I am confused.......are all of the 2016 bootlegs still available?

JP33JP33 Posts: 1,348
Is their going to be a box set guys? ...........Thanks

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    Not sure about the boxset but here is the schedule for 2016 bootlegs so far.

Ft Lauderdale/Miami 4/29
    Tampa/Jacksonville 5/6
    Greenville/Hampton 5/13
    Columbia 5/20
    New Orleans/Lexington 5/27
    Philly1/Philly 2 6/3
    MSG 1/MSG 2 6/10
    Quebec City/Ottawa 6/17
    Toronto 1/Toronto 2 6/24
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 2,845
    edited May 2016
    I emailed tenclub about a possible boxset and the response was "I don't have any info about that right now"
    Post edited by pledgeagrievance on
  • Tim SimmonsTim Simmons Posts: 7,803
    They have done one every tour for the past 4-5 years right? It stands to reason they will do one at some point this year.
  • They have done one every tour for the past 4-5 years right? It stands to reason they will do one at some point this year.

not a bad assumption based on sound logic
    First: ATL2 04/03/1994
    Last: SEA2 08/10/2018
    Next: ??
    http://expressobeans.com/members/collections.php?id=29417
    “I think you won, but I enjoyed the fight” - EV
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845

They have done one every tour for the past 4-5 years right? It stands to reason they will do one at some point this year.

not for 2015.
  • jmug23jmug23 Posts: 778
    Dumb question, but are the 2016 boots usually available on iTunes for the downloads? Don't see them on this site except for CD form. Thanks
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,403

not for 2015.
    Or 2012
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • electronblueelectronblue Posts: 3,460
    edited May 2016
    hoping the Ft. Lauderdale boot arrives, tomorrow!!!
    :)
    "Forgive every being,
    the bad feelings 
    it's just me"

• demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,559
    JP33 said:

Is their going to be a box set guys? ...........Thanks

No word yet. I'm guessing after the Fenway Park & Wrigley Field baseball stadium shows we'll find out if these 4 shows will be in included in the 2016 box set or not. They will probably want to wait & release these 4 shows in a "super duper, limited edition, mind blowing, Blu-ray, vinyl, CD, 8-track, cassette, colored variant, ultra big, cracker jack" custom box set. :p
  • kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,614
    jmug23 said:

Dumb question, but are the 2016 boots usually available on iTunes for the downloads? Don't see them on this site except for CD form. Thanks

They are available in digital form on this site.
  • SaravaSarava Posts: 2,019
    kramer73 said:

jmug23 said:

They are available in digital form on this site.
    iTunes is a lot easier to work with than nugs. At least for me. The nugs app hasn't worked in a year or two for me. Whenever I download a boot I have to download 1 song at a time. Really annoying.