will Yield LP be sold in store ?

McCready00McCready00 Posts: 371
I want to order the LP, a book and a few stickers from Ten Club and i would cost me 43 dollars US only for the shipping.. it does not make any sense..

Anyone knows if we will find the LP in stores when it gets released ?

Thanks
-"it's times like these you have to ask yourself, "what would mike mccready do"

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Amazon has it listed as a pre-order item right now.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • pretty sure both Yield and No Code will be available in stores just like VS and Vitalogy are.
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    You should ask your record store, they would know if they put an order in for it.
  • mikerlmikerl Posts: 580
    Sound stage direct has it listed. I think it will be everywhere.
    Hartford 1996, Hartford 1998, Mansfield 1 1998, Mansfield 1 2000, Mansfield 2 2000, Albany 2003, MSG 2 2003, Mansfield 3 2003, Boston 2 2004, Albany 2006, Boston 2 2006, Mansfield 2 2008, Boston 2010, Worcester 1 2013, Worcester 2 2013
  • Suziemay said:

You should ask your record store, they would know if they put an order in for it.

Not always accurate - I ran one and the kind of shit that would get listed - half of which never came through for a million reasons.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,897
    Yeah, I've seen it advertised with at least 4 different online record stores that I get email updates from. Should be in every store.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata