Thank you Ontario

A big heartwarm THANK YOU to all the great people we met in Toronto and Ottawa , all you nice people we met in merch line waiting 5 hours on Tuesday in Toronto, glad we met you again Sophie before the show so we got to say goodbye , Dave from Ottawa ( who we met first time in Argentina last year ) who invited us to his home for beers and barbecue with some of his friends, Vincent and his wife we met in the cold merch line in Ottawa, Roger from SF and all the people around us in the Arena, who we talked and laughed with, this is why we keep traveling for PJ shows, it has always been a combo of music and seeing new places , but we just added a new level or what ever we should call it to all of this I can't wait for the next tour and hopefully run into some of you again or meet new people and get to know them a little bit more.
So again Thank you all and thank you Pearl Jam for bringing people together
Burn my eyes and try to blind me
Bury me so they won't find me
Try to suck my power empty
Got no crown of thorns on me

Comments

• Mignelli14Mignelli14 Posts: 626
    You know its funny, I was in Quebec city for like 2 days but at some point before those 2 days were over I said to the person I was in the GA line with that I couldn't wait to be back in Ontario. We are awesome people (for the most part). I'm glad we were represented well and that you had a good experience with us!
  • PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    edited May 2016
    Quebec was extremely hospitable to our group and so was Ontario. The GA line in Quebec was great though. They went out of there way on countless times to make us more comfortable and to provide food and coffee when it was not necessary. In Toronto the random people on the street I got to talk to were very kind and helpful.
  • EarlWelshEarlWelsh Posts: 1,118
    As a Western New Yorker who did not attend either Toronto show, I can attest to the fact that the people of Ontario do indeed rock and I can not wait to be all up in your wonderful province as soon as possible.
  • Holly9075Holly9075 Posts: 195
    edited May 2016
    I was #17 in Toronto 1 GA line (we lined up 515pm/ 9th) the owner of a restaurant bar inside the acc sent us out alot of hot pizza and a flat of bottled water. The guy that brought it out said the owner was also a Pearl Jam fan.I thought it was such a nice gesture.Everybody keep that jamily love going. :)

Mexico City 28/11/15   Chicago 20/08/16    Boston 04/09/2018
    Quebec City 05/05/16  Chicago 22/08/16
    Ottawa 08/05/16          Taormina 26/06/17
    Toronto 10/05/16         Taormina 27/06/17
    Toronto 11/05/16         Boston 02/09/2018