To my friends in the GA line and on the Stone side of the rail at Toronto 2

szatkaszatka Posts: 7
Dave, Tifany, Susie, Sara, Renata,Mike D, Gus, etc. and I know I'm forgetting a couple of names so my apologies. Thank you for everything leading up to and during my first GA rail experience. The chair, the medicine for my back, the phone charge, the stories, the introductions to others, the friendship...quite honestly I could go on and on. I am a little late to real PJ fanhood, but everything about yesterday validated why I have fallen in love with the band and their music, and you guys were a huge part of that. It's amazing how PJ and their music have helped save my life and my brother's life and continue to bring us all so much joy. Peace and love amigos. See you soon.

Comments

• PJNBPJNB Posts: 13,432
    We had the same experience for the most part in Quebec aside from a couple of line jumpers and people rushing into the venue to get ahead of us. Its crazy the bonds you can form in such a short amount of time.
  • lotsalemonlotsalemon Posts: 2,737
    szatka said:

Dave, Tifany, Susie, Sara, Renata,Mike D, Gus, etc. and I know I'm forgetting a couple of names so my apologies. Thank you for everything leading up to and during my first GA rail experience. The chair, the medicine for my back, the phone charge, the stories, the introductions to others, the friendship...quite honestly I could go on and on. I am a little late to real PJ fanhood, but everything about yesterday validated why I have fallen in love with the band and their music, and you guys were a huge part of that. It's amazing how PJ and their music have helped save my life and my brother's life and continue to bring us all so much joy. Peace and love amigos. See you soon.

We met Tifany and Susan at the Quebec show, and met up with them for rest of the Canadian dates. Awesome people, had such a great time hanging out with them all week - they even made us honorary Canadians!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,680
    Yeah, I went through withdrawal of my MSG line folks.... was good times waiting

I was institutionalized to a point. At the end of the show, everyone was leaving and I really didnt like the prospect of being free and needed to wait in a line somewhere
  • MissRenataMissRenata Posts: 10
    Heeeey! Mr. J! hehehe It was a pleasure to meet you too and I was more than happy to give you my chair! :) Glad it made your experience a little easier. I echo your words - everyone is so nice, helpful, receptive and dare I say, loving (even when playing cards against humanity haha ;)). Until next time!
  • MissRenataMissRenata Posts: 10
    edited May 2016
    OMG! Look what I found on someone's instagram and "stole"/reposted on mine! You can see us on the big screen!! Me (on the right) and Deone jumping. You're visible for a few seconds when it zooms out! hahah
    Post edited by MissRenata on
  • szatkaszatka Posts: 7
    holy shit that's so awesome, thanks for sharing, amazing...