A lot of anger today. 2 Discussions already closed due to aggression!

2»

Comments

• pearldavidsonpearldavidson Posts: 1,366
    hedonist said:

I thought Role's comment in the other thread was funny.

Me, I've no shit on my chest (ain't into scat, if you catch my drift).

Cleveland steamer.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Maybe they were closed because the OPs couldnt figure out how to write a thread without the word F%$K in the title.

After all this is an all ages forum

Or not

I'm guessing not =)

There are a couple others out there with FUCK in the title. Seem to be OK.

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

hedonist said:

Cleveland steamer.

Dammit!
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,188
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837

dankind said:

MayDay10 said:

I just want to fight someone. Anyone

I'm your huckleberry.

Say when.
    If you back out, I'll take that fucker out myself.
    You're a daisy if you do.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    if I disagreed with someone about an issue on here... then told them I cant wait until they die because of it... i'm sure that would go over real well lol

everyone cheers and applauds when Ed talks shit on Donald Trump... then he acts like Donald Trump and we're not supposed to call him on it

typical
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    my2hands said:

if I disagreed with someone about an issue on here... then told them I cant wait until they die because of it... i'm sure that would go over real well lol

everyone cheers and applauds when Ed talks shit on Donald Trump... then he acts like Donald Trump and we're not supposed to call him on it

typical

And with that . . . IBTL
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    deadendp said:

my2hands said:

typical

And with that . . . IBTL
    :lol:
    ELITIST FUK
  • coco buttercoco butter Posts: 1,460
    my2hands said:

typical

Do you know what it's like to fall in the mud and get kicked... in the head... with an iron boot? Of course you don't, no one does. It never happens. Sorry, Ted, that's a dumb question... skip that.
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    edited May 2016

Maybe they were closed because the OPs couldnt figure out how to write a thread without the word F%$K in the title.

After all this is an all ages forum

Or not

I mean we're all just harmless little fucks, right?

they should come out with PJ stress balls and sell them for $50 like the vinyl crates

Post edited by pjalive21 on
  • Ray J. T.Ray J. T. Posts: 4,023

Some are coming through with serious competition.

my2hands said:

typical

Oh yea.
    Big Bang Theories are always classics too.
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,137
    hedonist said:

The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • jessebasijessebasi Posts: 149
    my2hands said:

typical

If you watch videos, he never actually wished death on the guy, he just was comforted by the fact that that guy would probably die soon, and he would take his ideals and views with him to the grave. Very different than Trump.

Believe me, I know what he said, I was there.
    2016 - Toronto I (Binaural!), Toronto II
    2020 - Toronto, Hamilton
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I'm still waiting for a Goodbye thread from someone...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTOKJTRHMdw
    ELITIST FUK
  • on2legson2legs Posts: 14,983
    jessebasi said:

my2hands said:

typical

If you watch videos, he never actually wished death on the guy, he just was comforted by the fact that that guy would probably die soon, and he would take his ideals and views with him to the grave. Very different than Trump.

Believe me, I know what he said, I was there.
    don't confuse this with facts and reliable information!!!
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• dankinddankind Posts: 20,837

hedonist said:

Cartman's mom?

https://youtu.be/XV_Zc-tsLHo
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • PP193448PP193448 Posts: 4,281
    edited May 2016
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,845
    One thread dealt with politics.

One thread dealt with the ridiculous parents' use of kids to get noticed by the band.

Understandable why they got argumentative.

• KP_McMinnKP_McMinn Posts: 748

:rofl:

One thread dealt with politics.

One thread dealt with the ridiculous parents' use of kids to get noticed by the band.

Understandable why they got argumentative.

Understood. But found it strange that there was 2 threads started so closely together with so much aggression behind them. I guess some just woke up upset. maybe it is the post tour depression starting really early. but there are still 7 shows left this year.
This discussion has been closed.