Options

MSG II Boot question...

nothingheadnothinghead Posts: 270
edited July 2008 in Given To Fly (live)
Just received mine in the mail and popped it into the stereo to check out the sound quality since I've heard so many people praising it (/sarcasm).

Randomly skipped it to Do The Evolution and...well...what the fuck was Ed doing at the beginning of it? I don't remember him making any squeek-toy noises from where I was sitting in the opening. Also in the first verse during the "I'm at peace with my lust," line..well..

Some major voice cracking going on in this song. Anyone else notice this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Just received mine in the mail and popped it into the stereo to check out the sound quality since I've heard so many people praising it (/sarcasm).

Randomly skipped it to Do The Evolution and...well...what the fuck was Ed doing at the beginning of it? I don't remember him making any squeek-toy noises from where I was sitting in the opening. Also in the first verse during the "I'm at peace with my lust," line..well..

Wow, I don't have the cd yet but I have the flac of the show and I cannot hear it.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757

As it happens, this is the last song that was playing in my car when I got home tonight.

And, no, I didn't notice anything off. Sounded like a typical version of DTE to me ...
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    nothingheadnothinghead Posts: 270
    hmm, i dunno. listened to it again a few more times and while it definitely sounds like ed hits a bit of a funky note on "lust"...the other seems to be something funky with the cd. in fact, thinking about it now, if no one else has commented on it or mentioned it...it might just be a crapped up disc that i got because it's really strange and really hard not to notice.