Toronto Poster 1... Beauty or Flop?

drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
I think this is the first poster I didn't see go up on eBay the night of the show. Is that because people loved it? Or maybe no one bought it?!
Pittsburgh 2013
Cincinnati 2014
Greenville 2016
(Raleigh 2016)
Columbia 2016

Comments

• pearldavidsonpearldavidson Posts: 1,366
    I thought it was ok. Still grabbed one tho.
  • SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,168
    Instantly thought that everyone was in for an amazing show last night when I saw the poster. Bad poster = good show. Not a fan. Wasn't a fan of the St Louis Popeye either, but have to admit the details of that in person were nice. Maybe it's the same with Bluto?
  • mwelchonsmwelchons Posts: 108

I think this is the first poster I didn't see go up on eBay the night of the show. Is that because people loved it? Or maybe no one bought it?!

Maybe people are waiting to see Thursday's look before listing?
  • Chris519Chris519 Posts: 150
    Lots of Jerseys and stickers on eBay from Toronto 1 but only ONE poster sold. I'm guessing people will be trying to flip them in pairs of night 1 / night 2. Hope they get stuck with them. The merch thing has become silly.
  • just davejust dave Posts: 260
    i've never been a fan of the toronto posters since 98, however i didn't see the show in 2009. I still got one because its my first poster and i wanted a poster from a show i've seen. plus now its the binaural show poster. one of my fav albums