Bring on Chicago Jerseys

HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 532
edited May 2016 in The Porch
You've done Detroit, Ottawa and Quebec so far, would love to see one for Chicago and other cities. But mainly Chicago :):) or since it is Wrigley and the cubs are winning this year at least a baseball jersey. :)
Post edited by Hoccapuk on

Comments

• ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    I read your post to say "please do no more," as in, this is the biggest hit my wallet has taken on merch so far! A Chicago jersey would be awesome but I'm not sure what kind of logo PJ would throw on there in place of the feathered head.
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 532
    Loving Toronto, hoping Wrigley can have some
  • cjw0984cjw0984 Posts: 30
    I'm with you. I would totally snag a PJ mock Blackhawks jersey when I go to Wrigley this summer. And I'm saying this as a Minnesota Wild (Blackhawks rival) fan. That being said I don't know what type of logo they would use. I'd guess PJ would stay well clear of using any Native American imagery or anything that resembles it.
    Just another kid of the 90's who loves Pearl Jam.
  • chiefnjkchiefnjk Posts: 302
    I'm with you. I would totally snag a PJ mock Blackhawks jersey when I go to Wrigley this summer. And I'm saying this as a Minnesota Wild (Blackhawks rival) fan. That being said I don't know what type of logo they would use. I'd guess PJ would stay well clear of using any Native American imagery or anything that resembles it.
    PJ has used Native American imagery in posters before (Edmonton 2011, EV 2011 in Minneapolis). I would guess a Cubs style jersey is more likely than a Hawks sweater though given the shows are at Wrigley and not the United Center. Plus Ed's obvious love for the Cubs in what looks to be a special year.
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Posts: 2,551
    I bet there will be Red Sox and Cubs jerseys
  • HoccapukHoccapuk Posts: 532
    Any type of Chicago jersey be it cubs or hawks would be cool